Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
its Demon Busters all over again remember sin and boo ? ?

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
I do not understand that Gaia always goes for
Two teams or Four times
Why not the whole of gaia again a big evil?
Or 6 teams..That are not related to a town or NPC.
Just team red,blue IDK...

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Lady Denna
Two teams or Four times

Probibly because these vs events draw in the comunity involvment more than fighting NPCs and we wind up fighting each other anyways.

Tipsy Wench

I like the insane competition these kinda events create between users. Everyone goes a bit insane, and it's freakin' great. twisted

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Yeah, that's why I'm particularly excited. That was my favorite Halloween event.

Also, we have no idea what the event is going to be like, except that it involves two opposing sides. It could be nothing like Demonbusters. neutral
I'm always wondering what happened to those zurg guys
sweatdrop

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I can't say there has ever been a Hallowe'en event on Gaia I didn't like, so... I'm fine with whatever... I mean, ja, I still wish it could have been Witches vs. Robots, or something like way more pumpkins, but... Eh... Let's see how this goes cat_rolleyes

Newbie Werewolf

i think the events are pretty good for the most part.

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Vertigo_Kiwi
I like the insane competition these kinda events create between users. Everyone goes a bit insane, and it's freakin' great. twisted

heart

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
meep12345
I can't say there has ever been a Hallowe'en event on Gaia I didn't like, so... I'm fine with whatever... I mean, ja, I still wish it could have been Witches vs. Robots, or something like way more pumpkins, but... Eh... Let's see how this goes cat_rolleyes

YOU JUST SOLD ME ON WITCHES VS ROBOTS

THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN LIKE RIGHT NOW

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Lady Denna
Two teams or Four times

There is an underlying plotline and a Gaia universe that we inhabit. Since we already have this mythology at our disposal, I think it would be weird not to integrate the already-existing mythos into the events. Plus, the events would just be completely random and pointless if they didn't relate to the site at all.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I really hate having to pick sides in events as well. It's not a big deal if it's like last year's where the sides were fluid and you could hop back and forth basically at will and get all the items, but having to make a commitment and be stuck to it and unable to participate in the whole event without mules is really irritating.

SIN vs BOO was literally my least favorite Halloween event and this isn't looking too promising already = /

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Lazarus Larkin
I really hate having to pick sides in events as well. It's not a big deal if it's like last year's where the sides were fluid and you could hop back and forth basically at will and get all the items, but having to make a commitment and be stuck to it and unable to participate in the whole event without mules is really irritating.

SIN vs BOO was literally my least favorite Halloween event and this isn't looking too promising already = /

True, but last year, they shoehorned Alchemy into every event they could, including Halloween. We actually had to craft all of the "rewards", aside from Gro-Gain Max, which made participation a huge waste of time, gold, and effort. I hated last year's event because of how heavily tied it was to Alchemy.

Greedy Raider

JLJ-x
its Demon Busters all over again remember sin and boo ? ?

Well, Gaia likes factions...the userbase likes factions...both sides expect fighting to be welcomed.

Although, Easter was vicious (KILL DIEDRICH BABBEZ scream ) so a fun, cute Halloween event might have made a nice contrast.

As always, if any event is bothersome it need not be participated in. :3
I don't mind these kinds of events till winning item gets locked on my mule account so its useless :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff