Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

I tend to do fantasy at most times, but realistic when it comes close to a convention trip.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I do a bit of both. It's whatever I'm in the mood for. Most of the time it's a fantasy avatar but I love this autumn look too much to change.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
I like both! Right now I'm feeling fantasy-ish though. Might be more realistic before the end of the day smile
It depends on my mood.

Tenacious Rogue

fantastical, though I never deviate from the hair, skin, eyes, horns and tail.

Magic Hero

Fantastical is my preference, but now and again I'll make something more realistic and IRL fashion-and-style oriented.

Questionable Shapeshifter

9 out of 10 times I'm in the fantasy camp...the outfit now I'm wearing is one of those rare occasions that I wander close to realistic.

eminoir's Spouse

I don't think i've ever made a realistic looking avatar that looks half decent. So I think i'll just be sticking to fantasy avatars.

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I prefer fantasy outfits myself. <3

Agile Browser

I don't really think about it. Depends on which items I can randomly match up that looks good, so I probably sway whichever way my items lead me.

mskeaton1's Wife

LoliPop Princess

40,850 Points
  • Candyland Heaven 500
  • Loli Pop Treasure Hunter 500
I have a few of both types, but my obvious favorite outfit is on the fantasy side.

I've actually made an realistic avatar based on myself that I updated often, although I rarely equip it.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I would have to say both! However, most of the time I lean towards unrealistic. Like what most have already said, it depends on the mood I'm in. If I'm in a frustrated state because the avatar I'm working on isn't going how I wanted, then I just use one of my saved avatars, which have both types of avatars. They usually help me when I'm stuck.

I love creating outfits that I can't pull off in real life. xd It's a lot of fun! heart

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I like to do both! Usually I'll have really fantasy-like avatars with with vibrant colors, or I'll switch randomly to an avatar that looks like a pixellated version of myself
Realistic with a touch of fantasy. heart

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
A little of both. I try not to be too outlandish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff