Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Rogue

The Black Bowtie from that one event is pretty hard to come by. I think the prices have dropped a bit since the other bowties, but who knows..

There's also the Angelic Halo, but that one is so heavily talked about it feels a bit like a copout to mention it.

Stellar Succubus

I'm pretty sure could name more than 10 who have halos right now. There are more than 10. Probably not more than 40.

I don't think they're as coveted as some of the rare cats. Lucky and Milk, to name two.

Stellar Succubus

Oxymoronic Username
The Black Bowtie from that one event is pretty hard to come by. I think the prices have dropped a bit since the other bowties, but who knows..

There's also the Angelic Halo, but that one is so heavily talked about it feels a bit like a copout to mention it.

User Image This Black Bowtie? It's around 110k. It was much more, but they re-released it in boxes I think.

The red rose corsage is considerably worth more. Currently selling at 63mil.

Can't say it's coveted though.

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
VVhip
Oxymoronic Username

User Image This Black Bowtie? It's around 110k. It was much more, but they re-released it in boxes I think.

The red rose corsage is considerably worth more. Currently selling at 63mil.

Can't say it's coveted though.

I kind of covet it a little bit.
I'm not cashed up enough for it though.

Wolf

All the backwings. I like their colour scheme.
and most of Alchemy items (pets, aurora, NSFW, crown)
yeah, they're too expensive. u_u
Marie-Cris
T y l e n o l.
For most wanted, Cherubic Queen of Solair would be up there.

This *weeps*

I agree lol

Familiar Trickster

I wanted the ultra Satan but I gave up on it.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Devil Tail

and the Annoying and Ulimate Gaia Tease: ANgelic/Demonic Back Wings from the Alchemy quests D: DAMN YOU GAIA! YOU TEASE!

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Jaffah
SDPlus Thea is quite popular as well, didn't really deflate after the gold blind box released a few

That's because only 100 or so Gold Boxes were sold in the first place.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
VVhip
I'm pretty sure could name more than 10 who have halos right now. There are more than 10. Probably not more than 40.

I don't think they're as coveted as some of the rare cats. Lucky and Milk, to name two.

But are they still active on their accounts? A great deal of the Halos are with members whose last login was 05 or 06

Owl Bard's Bestie

Slider546
Jaffah
SDPlus Thea is quite popular as well, didn't really deflate after the gold blind box released a few

That's because only 100 or so Gold Boxes were sold in the first place.

Yeah, it was reaaally expensive.
I guess it still fits the requirements of being both rare and popular! xd

Witty Conversationalist

9,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Aprinn
T y l e n o l.
For most wanted, Cherubic Queen of Solair would be up there.

Why?

This ^ No item should be worth so much <shakes head in amazement>
Slider546
What are the most coveted/rare items on Gaia today?

I'll just start with the first one that comes to mind, The Angelic Halo.

The general consensus is that there are less than 10 Angelic Halos still associated with active accounts. Making it the rarest item on Gaia, followed by the backwings.
Anybody else have ideas?

I have both of those items in my old account that I'm still trying to gain access too ... God damnit!

Lunatic

Demon horns and laurels, but those hardly seem to be sought after simply for how they look. More of a status sort of thing.

Stellar Succubus

Slider546
VVhip

But are they still active on their accounts? A great deal of the Halos are with members whose last login was 05 or 06

Doesn't mean they don't exist. I've personally seen more than 10 active users with halos. I was kinda keeping track at one point. Just sayin'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff