Welcome to Gaia! ::

fxxkin demon

N o r d ii c
Red Rose Corsage is seldom seen.

Oh yeah...that's on my "if I ever had a billion gold list." Looks so good with my NSFW coat.

Duleth's Partner In Crime

Monarch

sometimesalways

Yeah, I'm thinking it would complement my current outfit well. Now I have no quests active, maybe I should try for it? I don't know.

Owl Bard's Bestie

SDPlus Thea is quite popular as well, didn't really deflate after the gold blind box released a few

fxxkin demon

N o r d ii c
sometimesalways

Yeah, I'm thinking it would complement my current outfit well. Now I have no quests active, maybe I should try for it? I don't know.

Can't hurt. I think the touch of red on your lapel would look pretty sharp.

I've still got quite a few things on my wish list before I could even consider going for it. Hopefully it will still be around when I get to that point.

Monarch

sometimesalways

First time my avatar has been called 'sharp', I like it, kind of the feel I'm goign for anyway with it; you know the regal-upper class look.

What items are you going for?

fxxkin demon

N o r d ii c
sometimesalways

First time my avatar has been called 'sharp', I like it, kind of the feel I'm goign for anyway with it; you know the regal-upper class look.

What items are you going for?

Mostly a D-tail but I keep getting side-tracked by SD-plus dolls.

Monarch

sometimesalways

Theres good money in those dolls, if you play it right you should be able to make good profit and get that Tail.
Engraved items used to be pretty rare. I'm not sure if they ever made a return.
mUltipants were around for a single day and then left forever. Unlike other 'event' items though they weren't advertised as such so there wasn't as much hoarding of them as normal.
I distinctly remember when there were no confirmed Candy Striper Helmets but that was ages ago, I'm sure they've been crafted since then.
Halos and Bear Hats are probably the only donation items that are rare enough for consideration. There are a lot of minis floating around.

Winter Bunny

22,525 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Generous 100
The halo is deffantly a rare item but is say there are a few rig pets that are ovely desired as well as other items from rigs that come in recolors. The eastward way to tell what is most wanted or extreamly rare is to go to the market place and go by highest price no limit.
Angelic Minis
crying

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Marie-Cris
T y l e n o l.
For most wanted, Cherubic Queen of Solair would be up there.

This *weeps*

D8 Dat hair gurl... and dat dress... CURSE YOU GAIA FOR MAKING THAT ITEM!

Sweet Miko

Sweet Angel Mary
cherubic queen would top the list

fantasy kitten star is getting pretty rare these days.

I want the Fantasy Kitten Star. crying

The rarest stuff I have are a few 03 items and Fafnir the Dragon. That would be the item not the SD Plus doll. I rarely see Fafnir up for sale and it's going for over 11mil now. I was going to sell mine but I'm glad I didn't. I kinda like it and use it sometimes.

Nimble Explorer

Sainte Ciel: Agape is probably the most wanted item on the site, due to the haircutting.

Which makes me mad, because I have absolutely no interest in the rest of the item. Just the haircutting, and that jacks up the price insanely.
I also consider the Cherubic Queen of Solair to be absolute yuck.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't think the angelic halo is actually the rarest item. There are definitely way more than 10 active users with angelic halos around. The rarest items would be medals or more recently, rare chance items that are in few supply. for example, i think there are only 1 or 2 of these User Image and User Image around, etc. there's always the chance they'll be re-released since they're not MCs but that possibility won't happen until next year. it's weird though because it seems like this (last?) year the bundle rares didn't drop much, probably because everyone and their mothers were buying ashens with their GC.

There's also only one of these User Image around in all of Gaia. So the halo is definitely not the rarest item on Gaia at the moment. It's the highest valued though, I think.

the alchemy final form backwings are also rare/wanted items, even though technically their supply is limitless.

in terms of quantity though, the halo is actually not the most rare item on Gaia. in terms of perceived value it is the most expensive rare though.

Tipsy Reindeer

Existential Existence
I don't think the angelic halo is actually the rarest item. There are definitely way more than 10 active users with angelic halos around. The rarest items would be medals or more recently, rare chance items that are in few supply. for example, i think there are only 1 or 2 of these User Image and User Image around, etc. there's always the chance they'll be re-released since they're not MCs but that possibility won't happen until next year. it's weird though because it seems like this (last?) year the bundle rares didn't drop much, probably because everyone and their mothers were buying ashens with their GC.

There's also only one of these User Image around in all of Gaia. So the halo is definitely not the rarest item on Gaia at the moment. It's the highest valued though, I think.

the alchemy final form backwings are also rare/wanted items, even though technically their supply is limitless.

in terms of quantity though, the halo is actually not the most rare item on Gaia. in terms of perceived value it is the most expensive rare though.

I wanted to say this mostly. I just couldn't figure out what that item was that there was only one of-ever.

Though wasn't there a zOMG item that was super hard to make and so far only one person has been able to make it- that we know of? That blood scarf? There's probably been a few made by now, but definitely not a huge amount.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff