Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

Tsuzukiga
The Drunken Jester
Mmmmm.... so tempting to sell ALL OF THE STUFFS to get that recolor....

do it emotion_dowant *guilty of doing that, twice* I just got my second storge emotion_yatta

The Jester says...

I'm trying to, but my thingies aren't selling!

...you are highly entertained

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Equinoxious
Phoenix Goliathane
Equinoxious
She's stuck with a beard?
a beard
beard
????

You see, when a man loves another man (or a woman loves another woman) very much, but they don't want everyone else to know about it, sometimes they date (and even marry) a person of the opposite gender to blend in. This is sometimes referred to as "bearding," and the partner abetting the deception is called a "beard."
Silly me, I was imagining an actual bearded lady.

that was quite fun to imagine XD

...and now I want fanart of Rosamund with a beard. For research, you see.

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
The Drunken Jester
Tsuzukiga
The Drunken Jester
Mmmmm.... so tempting to sell ALL OF THE STUFFS to get that recolor....

do it emotion_dowant *guilty of doing that, twice* I just got my second storge emotion_yatta

The Jester says...

I'm trying to, but my thingies aren't selling!

...you are highly entertained

I know that feeling *pats back*

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
wait, I just noticed

Sainte Ciel: Agape ------> Rosamund Revenge (second part. lonely Rosamund in the end)

Sainte Ciel: Eros -------> Sainte Ciel: Storge (second part. happy ending)

never thought that the "eros" one would be the one with the happy ending o.o awesome! emotion_awesome

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tsuzukiga
wait, I just noticed

Sainte Ciel: Agape ------& Rosamund Revenge (second part. lonely Rosamund in the end)

Sainte Ciel: Eros -------& Sainte Ciel: Storge (second part. happy ending)

never thought that the "eros" one would be the one with the happy ending o.o awesome! emotion_awesome

Is that how it went? I thought it was more Agape was the ending where ciel was completely pure in intention, and eros was where she was completely passionate in intention, and storge was somewhere in-between?

Beloved Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Equinoxious
Tsuzukiga
wait, I just noticed

Sainte Ciel: Agape ------& Rosamund Revenge (second part. lonely Rosamund in the end)

Is that how it went? I thought it was more Agape was the ending where ciel was completely pure in intention, and eros was where she was completely passionate in intention, and storge was somewhere in-between?

Eros, Agape and Storge are completely different story lines.
Eros: Rosamunde/Mephiste charms Ciel to help them in their demonic ideas.
Agape: Ciel sacrifices herself in order to save Rosamund.
`Rosamund's Revenge: Rosamund, in grief goes on an adventure to kill Mephiste and succeeds in binding him.
Storge: Ciel defeats Mephiste and lives happily ever after married to Rosamund.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SilverArya
Equinoxious
Tsuzukiga
wait, I just noticed

Eros, Agape and Storge are completely different story lines.
Eros: Rosamunde/Mephiste charms Ciel to help them in their demonic ideas.
Agape: Ciel sacrifices herself in order to save Rosamund.
`Rosamund's Revenge: Rosamund, in grief goes on an adventure to kill Mephiste and succeeds in binding him.
Storge: Ciel defeats Mephiste and lives happily ever after married to Rosamund.
That's what I thought, thank you 3nodding

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Equinoxious

storge stands as the "familiar" love or for someone who is really close to you ( which makes sense cause they got married)

here look, eros story:
Sainte Ciel: Eros receives a cryptic message from the stolen princess-- her own rose signet ring and a lock of her hair. Such an intimate parcel can only mean that Rosamund wishes for Ciel alone to rescue her. Ciel braids the scarlet curls into her own, that token of Rosamund's affection filling her with determination and ardor. She will take up her ebony blade and rescue the princess from her captor, no matter what the cost may be.

Sainte Ciel set out on her noble journey, donning the shimmering armor of her true profession-- a magnificent hero! An armored skirt compliments shining heeled boots. And, depending on Ciel's path, she further outfits herself in puffed armored sleeves or the crest of a warrior. But the breastplate doesn't offer much... protection? No matter! The power of love is all Ciel needs to rescue her sweet princess.

~~~~
With the thrill of victory burning in her bosom, Ciel raced to her beloved princess's aid. But what was this? The princess was alone and unharmed. In fact, she seemed to have made herself at home in Mephiste's keep... "My sweet Ciel," she cooed, "You have done so well. Now, with your sword and my magic, we will at last rule this land..." As Rosamund wrapped her arms around her, Ciel sensed for a moment the dark spirit lurking behind the princess's eyes, but a sinister spell quickly enveloped her senses in a sweet haze...Ciel smiled. "Yes, my princess and I...Together...Forever..."

now attach storge to that:

During the final confrontation, Ciel exchanged a knowing glance with Rosamund and hid in the shadows. Her patience was rewarded when Mephiste, convinced Ciel had abandoned her once-beloved princess, appeared before Rosamund, a malevolent shadow with burning red eyes... The decisive moment had come. Ciel emerged from her hiding place, her golden sword gleaming in the eerie moonlight, and sliced the shade in two. A horrible shriek filled Mephiste's chamber as the shapeless shadow boiled and bubbled into a cloud of smoke and fled through a broken window.

Safe at last, Ciel and Rosamund returned to the castle. No longer a simple acolyte, but a victorious heroine, Ciel vowed to serve and protect her princess-- and the kingdom-- from that day forward. In a joyous ceremony celebrated by the entire kingdom, Ciel and Rosamund committed in truest love and devotion to knit their lives together as one, and to one day rule their land side by side.

Long live the Queens!

Beloved Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
In the Eros storyline, Ciel never leaves Rosamund, Ciel is instead charmed by Rosamund, and does not have free will anymore.

Beloved Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
And the last 2 poses of Eros are "Loves Blindness" and "Mephistes Altar"
Storge gets "Loves Victory" Agape gets "Loves Resolve".
Those 3 quickly sum up the meanings of Storge, Agape and Eros.
Eros is a passionate sexual love that can be blinded by passion. The way the pure and steadfast Ciel was blinded by her love of Rosamund, that she got charmed into doing evil.
Agape is a selfless love, the way that Ciel trows herself in front of Rosamund, making sure her love will not die.
Storge is a familial love, a love a parent feels for a child, also it is a love that springs out of friendship. It is considered one of the strongest loves, thus having a Victory at the end of the Storge storyline.

On another note, as much as I love the Ciel items, I highly doubt they'll make a Sainte Ciel: Phillia unless in that one Ciel and Rosamund are not lovers... razz

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
SilverArya

On another note, as much as I love the Ciel items, I highly doubt they'll make a Sainte Ciel: Phillia unless in that one Ciel and Rosamund are not lovers... razz

well certainly I cannot see Gaia doing another recolor :/ people wish for new items as well, not just recolors of ciel over and over gonk as much as I love the item I think it would be a little bit dumb.

Beloved Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Tsuzukiga
SilverArya

well certainly I cannot see Gaia doing another recolor :/ people wish for new items as well, not just recolors of ciel over and over gonk as much as I love the item I think it would be a little bit dumb.

Yeah, if anything I'm hoping for a cream Rosemunds Revenge recolor razz

Bookworm

Or better yet.. a Mephiste REI?

Beloved Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Skm Imperatoriene
Or better yet.. a Mephiste REI?

Eh, see I don't think it'll be my type. I love frilly girly items, I'll probably get one for the collectivity of it, but I don't see myself wearing it that often (unless it has a cool versatile pose). So for myself, I'm hoping for recolored RR razz

Dangerous Lover

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
people are requesting Eros recolours but... ?_? Storge is recolours of both. The chestpiece is the one from Eros, Skirt from Agape, etc.

The gold used in it is absolutely beautiful, though. Even though it kind of promotes throwing all your sainte ciels and checkmates on the ground and rolling in them until something sticks (I am guilty of this).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff