Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

When was the last time you received a random item, gift, or found a link?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Tipsy Smoker

Tainted Deity
I got a blue box a while ago and clicked on it (as you do) then went back to the forums, I posted and got another one it sent me too the main page again and I went to check my inventory to check if I really had got another blue box (I have had the phantom blue box where it isn't in your inventory before) and it wasn't there, I put it down to the phantom blue box and went back to the forums slightly annoyed, I posted and once again there was a blue box! I clicked and checked my inventory, once again it wasn't actually there, this happened about 5 times in a row, very annoying.

That kept happening to me yesterday...but then I did eventually get it...sorry you didn't get yours. sad

Devout Vampire

8,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
NathalieBinks
Yesturday a stupid trunk with a stupid prisinor shirt... I want a pink box!

Sounds like what I got... months ago, during the Second Anniversary Ball... haven't gotten anything since. No pink links, no multicolored boxes save for those people spoof in their signatures, no more dancing chests.

Fanged Astronaut

16,925 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
i get a lot of pink links... but the only trunks i've gotten were months and months ago... and they were hockey masks.

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Saichen
Lull
Two days ago I recieved a blue gift box and a pink gift box.. But I gave them both to friends as gifts. ^.^

must be nice to be rich. biggrin

Yeah must be.. But I wouldn't know. xd

*has no more than 4k to her name*
I'm brand new so I haven't found an item yet...*hopes too soon*
crying crying months ago!!
ScarletCape
When was the last time you received a random item or found a link?

A what?
i havn't got one for months, since october maybe. is it just me or are the getting more rare? back in the begining u got one bout every month. now, hardly ever. I never got box or pink link, i've only ever got enchanted trunks! crying crying
My last event was about a week ago.. I got a trunk with a silly hockey mask. Pink boxes are rad.... I need to get me another one of them.
I got a pinklink either yesterday or the day before I think o_O
I get events pretty often : D
For me its been a few weeks that i've gotten anything like that...possibly over a month ^^; I don't really count though i'm just thinking on the top of my head.

Mind-boggling Mage

I got a Trunk yesterday. I am collecting them at my house. *hint* Check it out or die *hint*

Sparkly Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
quite awhile ago actually.
3 weeks ago, while on my mule. Trunk opened into gas mask, was going to donate it to my b/f, but he didn't want it, so I sold it, and now he's questing for one. stressed

Mind-boggling Mage

kougramaster666
3 weeks ago, while on my mule. Trunk opened into gas mask, was going to donate it to my b/f, but he didn't want it, so I sold it, and now he's questing for one. stressed

xp . Kick him. Its the only thing that works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff