Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you had a random event happen to you?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Hey, I'm kinda new here, so I was wondering. . . .what is the best event that can happen on Gaia? What's the worst? What has happened to you? Are there specific times that random events happen?
...Your lucky I'm feeling good today. Otherwise I would flame.

There isn't a set time. That's why it's RANDOM. gonk

The best would be getting a pink gifbox, which is worth about 6-8000 gold.
ive havent had one for a while, kinda forgot about them
I got a treasure chest once. It was really cool, until I discovered it had a face veil in it. stare
Pink giftbox.
AlicePayne
Pink giftbox.

I thought blue was better then pink. D:
Worst in general would probably be a trunk, cuz you can get hockey masks in those.

For me. blue boxes have been the worst. I've gotten around 10, and ALL of them had striped stockings in them. ):

W A N K R's Partner In Crime

Perfect Protector

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
AlicePayne
Pink giftbox.
A treasure chest attacked and tried to assault me the other day.

I beat the crap out of it, though. Took the stupid hat inside. It was stupid, so I sold it. Only worth about 500 gold. Egh.
ive only ever got pink links and chests b4... sad
Angry Toast
AlicePayne
Pink giftbox.

I thought blue was better then pink. D:
Me wants both. domokun
I've only received one enchanted trunk. ONE DARN TRUNK! GAHH! A friend of mine, who has been on Gaia for about the same amount of time, has gotten many enchanted trunks, as well as other (better) random events. *Sigh* I think Gaia just hates me.
I've only gotten a pink link, and I got this random thing where I got a bunch of gold (not a pink link)...it was strange. I still haven't gotten any boxes or trunks, but if I do I'd suggest selling them from what I hear...apparently they have crap items inside.
For some extremely strange reason, my computer doesn't take in the links, so I have to live without them... crying
I got trunk earlier today...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces