Welcome to Gaia! ::

Holiday order doesn't apply to me. Nonconformist, baby!

No, you're just a nut XD 0.071942446043165 7.2% [ 10 ]
XMas with Santa! 0.086330935251799 8.6% [ 12 ]
Xmas with Labtech X! 0.064748201438849 6.5% [ 9 ]
Xmas with Jack Frost! 0.10071942446043 10.1% [ 14 ]
Xmas with Peyo! <3 0.071942446043165 7.2% [ 10 ]
On Dasher! On Dancer! On...Carl! 0.26618705035971 26.6% [ 37 ]
I'm just here to spike the eggnog 0.33812949640288 33.8% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Perfect Pumpkin

VKiera
*gets out pen and paper*

Dear Santa,

I can explain...
No. There is too much. You should sum up.

Distinct Explorer

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Santa hasn't given out gifts since like 2005. He can put me on his naughty list for beating up dark elves if he really wants to, not like it matters.
well someone's giving gifts to good Gaian boys and girls, in his place. if you're really fine with being on the naughty list, knowing that....

Distinct Explorer

It intrigues me why so many people want an event with Carl O_o

Distinct Explorer

J 4 C K
[Barbarella]
I think Santa's going to be sitting this one out...
I hoping he's sitting... In his giant mecha robot suit.
man, when did we last see that thing?

Perfect Pumpkin

Fractale
J 4 C K
[Barbarella]
Jack punched it to death in... '05?

Distinct Explorer

J 4 C K
Fractale
J 4 C K
[Barbarella]
Jack punched it to death in... '05?
long time. It could be brought back. The newer generation could do with a dose of old Gaia and Santa mech suits.

Magic Hobo

Fractale
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Santa hasn't given out gifts since like 2005. He can put me on his naughty list for beating up dark elves if he really wants to, not like it matters.
well someone's giving gifts to good Gaian boys and girls, in his place. if you're really fine with being on the naughty list, knowing that....

Hobos, aliens, cows, the shopkeepers... who's to say they won't be cheering?

Getting coal in my stocking just keeps me warm during the winter.

Beloved Perfectionist

santa is alive today because of me. I BEST BE ON THAT NICE LIST emotion_donotwant

Perfect Pumpkin

Dan D Lie N
santa is alive today because of me. I BEST BE ON THAT NICE LIST emotion_donotwant
I did everything in my power to try to kill him before he and Jack made up.

Distinct Explorer

Dan D Lie N
because of you...? How?

Beloved Perfectionist

Fractale
Dan D Lie N
because of you...? How?

Haha i was just refering to last years christmas even where we had to keep accident prone santa alive lol

Amateur Detective

35,390 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bookworm 100
If a race war puts Gaia on the Naughty List. . . then I guess it kinda explains most of our Christmas events. We have our race wars for Halloween, and then we pay for it when Christmas comes around. Remember last year? We had all that werewolf/human war, and we ended up having a homeless bum do our Christmas event. I think Santa was pissed.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Unholy Lightbringer

40,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Well... I think with all the stuff that has happened to Santa, he just isn't all there you might say... cat_sweatdrop

Does this mean Santa won't punish those engaging in Genocidal behavior during the last Easter event Gaians who side with Vampires or Dark Elves? cat_rolleyes

Personally, I wonder what Santa gave Don Kuro last year for Christmas? I also wonder what happened to the Dark Elves during the Werewolf event last year? I mean, whilst all these events are occurring, we're not really seeing what is happening in the Durem Underground cat_eek

Although, I still wonder if, since Hallowe'en Town exists, whether a Christmas Town exists too cat_surprised

So, if the Vampires, with the help of Gaians, thwart Don Kuro's (evil-esque plans for harmony), will it not be what the Vampires do to Don Kuro, the dark elves, and their Gaian supporters, after the event, that really determines who will be on the naughty list? Or will we just have another absent Santa-mas where the good, and bad, sides team up to give gifts to everyone (like Sen and Hoboseer did?) cat_xd

Distinct Explorer

meep12345
Well... I think with all the stuff that has happened to Santa, he just isn't all there you might say... cat_sweatdrop

Does this mean Santa won't punish those engaging in Genocidal behavior during the last Easter event Gaians who side with Vampires or Dark Elves? cat_rolleyes

Personally, I wonder what Santa gave Don Kuro last year for Christmas? I also wonder what happened to the Dark Elves during the Werewolf event last year? I mean, whilst all these events are occurring, we're not really seeing what is happening in the Durem Underground cat_eek

Although, I still wonder if, since Hallowe'en Town exists, whether a Christmas Town exists too cat_surprised

So, if the Vampires, with the help of Gaians, thwart Don Kuro's (evil-esque plans for harmony), will it not be what the Vampires do to Don Kuro, the dark elves, and their Gaian supporters, after the event, that really determines who will be on the naughty list? Or will we just have another absent Santa-mas where the good, and bad, sides team up to give gifts to everyone (like Sen and Hoboseer did?) cat_xd
maybe that's why his wife seems more in charge of things than he does; since Santa's clearly not all there. I think of him more of less like Lanzer- a figurehead.

Good question. it'd be cute to see Luca writing out his Xmas list, like a little kid, one of these days (although he's over 800 years old), so we can see what he expects from Santa.

I'm hoping for the former outcome.

Time-traveling Senshi

The last time Halloween had a direct effect on what happened for Xmas 02 was feeling guilty for being indirectly involved in the incident that turned poor Santa into a cow back in 2006. That was the first time we got ourselves a replacement "Santa". So I kind of doubt what we do this year will change Santa's mind on us being naughty or nice. It all depends on the amount of holiday spirit we toss his way that he really cares about. I mean considering that in 2009 Xmas was more or less an ego boost for the former gods Xmas won't really be all that much different in terms of who gets gifts and who doesn't.

I for one would love to see some type of silvery or Victorian blue for Xmas this year. Santa and the shopkeeprs can change up what it is they hand out for Xmas. It doesn't have to always be green or red because Xmas can also be about the ice and snow and colors of blue and white. Come on Santa, Mrs. Claus, or whoever is in charge of the gifts and items we get for Xmas make it so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff