Welcome to Gaia! ::

Holiday order doesn't apply to me. Nonconformist, baby!

No, you're just a nut XD 0.071942446043165 7.2% [ 10 ]
XMas with Santa! 0.086330935251799 8.6% [ 12 ]
Xmas with Labtech X! 0.064748201438849 6.5% [ 9 ]
Xmas with Jack Frost! 0.10071942446043 10.1% [ 14 ]
Xmas with Peyo! <3 0.071942446043165 7.2% [ 10 ]
On Dasher! On Dancer! On...Carl! 0.26618705035971 26.6% [ 37 ]
I'm just here to spike the eggnog 0.33812949640288 33.8% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Distinct Explorer

Would it? Would saving the planet from whatever potential thread Kuro's undoubtedly going to unleash be putting one side on the nice list? Or would the vamps get naughty-listed for trying to intervene in Luca's grand plans for a perfect, new world where all races are treated equally, for the sake of his sister, Martel mother? (Anyone else reminded of Mithos, from Tales of Symphonia?)

Just picturing Zhivagho looking in his stocking on Xmas morn and raging about how he got coal fills me with the warmest holiday merriment that no eggnog could rival.

Now I know many of you are thinking "Hey, Frac! It's too early to start dreaming of white Xmas'es and jingling those bells! Get your undead butt back in Halloween and help us kick some vampire/ elven a**!" And while I offer the dark elves my emotional support (I know that won't help them, but still; it counts ), I'm staying away from the frontlines of this event and looking forward to Xmas. I'm just not interested in another Halloween with vampires (or without Jack), so onward to Xmas!
I'm going to be a good lil' Glompie so Santa will come and give me presents! He always forgets to fill my stocking every year. I don't even get a lousy lump of coal... emo

I've seen quite a few Gaians wondering where our conclusion to the 2011 Old Pete Xmas was, and why we never got it, so I wouldn't mind seeing that; maybe made into another lost manga, like the Lost manga prom conclusion they did a few years back. Getting to see NPC Turkey (boy, she was so cute!) and NPC Nippers return might be interesting, since they last showed up in 2010.
User Image User Image
I'm also curious if S-Corp is still operational. Or if there'll be a garage sale gold shop update loaded with recolors of old items. The Young Mrs Claus set would look stunning in green or blue. heart However, what i want to see most is an X-mas being taken over by a certain Labtech.
Uncle Haijin
3.) Is there any chance of a Labtech X X-mas event or just X in anything anytime soon?
I just want those adorable white scarves the elves are wearing. So cute and simple. A updated lighter version of the angelic scarf, which I love.

I don't get my presents from Santa. All good praying mantises get gifts from the Holly Jolly Angel Spider. If you are bad there is no coal, you get eaten by him and he leaves a lone turd in your place.

User Image

Liberal Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Some of us are likely already on the Naughty List, so I doubt more dubious behaviour does anything to change the situation. cat_blaugh

Distinct Explorer

Krissim Klaw
I just want those adorable white scarves the elves are wearing. So cute and simple. A updated lighter version of the angelic scarf, which I love.

I don't get my presents from Santa. All good praying mantises get gifts from the Holly Jolly Angel Spider. If you are bad there is no coal, you get eaten by him and he leaves a lone turd in your place.

We got their clothes for '10. Maybe we'll get their scarves this year? I just want more blue (darker blue) and silver (not white) event items.
Never heard of the Holly Jolly Angel Spider. He freaks me out. EEEK! So many hairy legs! It is always that big?! -flails and shrieks like a little girl- That sounds like a godawful present for naughty mantises. Hope you're on your best behavior, in that case.

Player

MITHOOOOOOOOOOOOOS! heart
He turns bad after. twisted

Anyway, I wonder what kind of event Gaia will hold for this year's Xmas. So excited. And the conclusion to last would be nice to have. Let's hope for it. 3nodding

Tipsy Reindeer

With the amount of race wars we tend to end up in here on gaia... some of us must perpetually be on the naughty list if that were the case. BUT knowing how Santa could end up easily injuring his own self from the most simple non-harmful tasks, or by simply neglecting common sense... Me thinks Santa doesn't notice our own bad behavior too often.

I do wonder what's in store for this year.
626 hopes she isnt on Santa's naughty list.
She doesn't like it when Santa gets mad.
But 626 still cant talk about that.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

I figured that we are going to have to save Santa again or perhaps help Sen and Overseer deliver the gifts again or maybe ...

or since every side is right and wrong in their own way we may just get a killer santa or Santa Carl who'll go on a rampage and try to kill us all

and the trick is not to let him quote you in forums O.O or something..

Cluttered Gaian

Fractale
Would it? Would saving the planet from whatever potential thread Kuro's undoubtedly going to unleash be putting one side on the nice list? Or would the vamps get naughty-listed for trying to intervene in Luca's grand plans for a perfect, new world where all races are treated equally, for the sake of his sister, Martel mother? (Anyone else reminded of Mithos, from Tales of Symphonia?)

Bwahaha, you really don't want me to open that can of worms. emotion_kirakira
I actually didn't make that connection at all. I don't find it's a terribly obvious one, but I'll lol into eternity if more parallels pop up. If Gaia picks up similarities it'll help the upcoming anime finale hurt just a little bit less.
.....oh jfc I went elf for this event WHAT DOES THAT MEAN IN THIS METAPHOR

On the topic at hand, I'd love to see the Xmas and Halloween events combine a little more. I usually don't think Xmas is interesting otherwise, so that would actually make me care.
I don't see any connection brewing, though. I don't see how it would work right now.
What's Santa's status even rn? Aren't he and Jack both in hiding from He, or did that get dealt with? There's some speculation for you.

clarion's King

Super Model

Yeah... says the guy who created a giant mecha to beat up our Halloween mascot and in a lot of ways, his best friend.

Cast the first stone, santa.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Species war. Vampires, werewolves, aliens, Dark Elves... they're all different species. It's not white humans vs. black humans. It's entirely different sentient species vs. entirely different sentient species.

Santa doesn't seem to think too much about the goings-on of Gaians until his particular season is around the corner. So whatever the plot says throughout the year, he's either completely unaware or doesn't care at all until it's his time to shine. If half the population was decimated in this species war, he'd probably still come around with presents and disgruntled elves.

I could go for some more blue in my X-Mas events.
3nodding

Fluffy Creature

My theory for quite a while has been that Don Kuro is working for "HE", so if that ends up being the case, being against Kuro certainly wouldn't be naughty-list material. There's a bit of a grey area in what one does to accomplish said revolution, depending on whether Santa thinks the ends justify the means and whatnot. Plus, everyone gets to carol regardless of what list they're on.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Santa gives everyone on the site gifts, I don't think he gives two shits.

Also, there was supposed to be a conclusion to the Old Pete event? It's not like that really had much of a plot to begin with.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Krissim Klaw
User Image

I have that same spider (minus the weird accessories) as a Halloween decoration for the Uni halls flat I live in. Its hair tends to fall out a bit, but it's adorable as heck.

Stubborn Gifter

Bleeding Apocalypse
Species war. Vampires, werewolves, aliens, Dark Elves... they're all different species. It's not white humans vs. black humans. It's entirely different sentient species vs. entirely different sentient species.

Santa doesn't seem to think too much about the goings-on of Gaians until his particular season is around the corner. So whatever the plot says throughout the year, he's either completely unaware or doesn't care at all until it's his time to shine. If half the population was decimated in this species war, he'd probably still come around with presents and disgruntled elves.

I could go for some more blue in my X-Mas events.
3nodding

^^^^^ This. With all the previous wars we had gone through on Halloween (Humans vs Vampires, Overseer followers vs Sentinel followers, Humans vs Gr/Zombies, Humans vs Werewolves, Human vs Ghosts, and that all four races battle over a prophecy), I'm surprised Santa still hand out gifts to us after all that. Heck, even on Easter, it was Diedrich followers vs Easter Bunny followers. I would count the summer event where it was town vs town, but that event was more toward contest and tournaments. >>;

So after this event, I wouldn't be surprised Santa will give us our gifts once we're done caroling the shops. You would expect Santa to say "THAT'S IT! YOU ALL ARE IN THE NAUGHTY LIST! scream " But nope, he's just being his merry old jolly self. :I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff