Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taken Rallier

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
Has anyone noticed on the main page that there's always a picture of someone's avatar and a saying beneath it saying "So-and-so, you've got serious style!" ? Go to the main login page and see for yourself, most of them have no sense of style whatsoever. The person picking them must be blind or something. I don't think I've been on there once, and from what I've seen, I should be on there year-round. Gah, my avatar is SO teh sechs!
Now you don't have to agree with me that my avatar is the most sechs around, but don't you all agree that there's no style there? How do they even get up there?
Duh it's called Avatar Spotlight. xD

If you were in the AT you would be soooo flamed now. Anyway, since we're not in it, I'd like to say is that it's the admins that choose the spotlight and they're good most of the time. At least they have more style that your avatar anyway. ^^

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Actually, those are a few of the better ones around. I think yours definitely doesn't belong there, but they could - and have- done worse. n_n;
I suppose they're looking for truly unique and original avatars. Someone's style may not be your style, or my style. It's subjective, really. However, despite this, I do agree with you. I still really liked Ananel's avatar.
don't diss atrocious. scream she is PURE AND UNREFINED AWESOME.

heisei is radness too. it's about damn time some ATers were up there in the spotlight again.

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Zanmato

If you were in the AT you would be soooo flamed now. Anyway, since we're not in it, I'd like to say is that it's the admins that choose the spotlight and they're good most of the time. At least they have more style that your avatar anyway. ^^

XD *flees back to AT* @__@
Nuts, the people in here... Sets=Spotlight? gonk
The Admins tend to slap on users they like the outfits to. Can't blame the Admins if you don't like their taste in clothing. xd

Ice Heart's Queen

If he was in Avatar Talk I wouldn't flame him stare

You can view all the Avatar Spotlight in the guild just for them:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=235
A historical place really mrgreen

Many different types of Avatars have been picked.
Jadeth
Zanmato

XD *flees back to AT* @__@
Nuts, the people in here... Sets=Spotlight? gonk

XD Indeed it is. D: (Nice avatar by the way) -flees back to AT as well-

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

Admins pick the avatars they think is unique and original.
Not everyone has the same opinions on what good style is, you know... :3

The admins chose avatars they thought looked good. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean that they were wrong for choosing them.

I think the current spotlight is pretty good. n_n

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
this month didnt change the spotlights =o!

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Shouldn't this go into the "Avatar talk"?

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
BlademasterMike
Shouldn't this go into the "Avatar talk"?
yesh XD
I like atrocious's avatar. so demonic^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas