Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Guns dont kill people, they just help"
I agree completely! I would have fliped a coin and was going to but my friend convinced me to join Gambino.... but I'm alittle worried now about him, he may be alittle insane!
guns don't kill people. angry people who have and know how to use guns kill people; with their guns. xd

******** both "sides" i am a free gian and will stay that way!
This post is another lame spinoff of guns don't kill people.

Seriously guys, can't you try to contribute to the discussion instead of say some tired phrase?
Anywho, I don't see the point of participating in or getting worked up over an e-fued between fictional characters. It just doesn't make sense.

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100
Guns don't kill people,the ebil grape Jello overlord of Topeka does.
I will pick anyone over the twins. They burned books, they must die.

Guns dont kill people, a small peice of metal coming at a fast velocity out of said gun does.
Guns don't kill people, physics do.
Guns don't kill people, people who cause me to get irritated kill people...DECAYINGTHORN SMASH!
Guns dont kill people, I do... muahahah domokun
I agree...flipping coins is our best bet. I'm one of the neutrals who sits and eats popcorn while everyone else continues raging debates.
And to contribute - "Guns don't kill people. Bullets kill people, actually."
Guns Don't Kill People. My Momma Does gonk
Guns don't kill people, husbands who come early do.
"Guns don't kill people. Mr. Green does." mrgreen
"Guns don't kill people. Dangerous minorites do."
I think choosing sides between Gambino and the Von Helsons based on moral values is an absolute load of rubbish.They've both had their evil I-have-power-over-you moments.I suggest you just flip a coin and hope you land on the good side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff