Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHO EVER AGREES COME IN WHO DOSNT GET THE HELL OUT
I disagree with you based on the fact that you lack sufficient evidence that he is dead. Also, it's part of the story line so he's probably still alive some where with amnesia. rolleyes
frickin n00b stare
gonk I'm not leaving. You can't make me D=<
Besides, It is rude to make someone leave! mad
get out your a lire i know hes dead with his son because gambinos wife killed them
blink182man
get out your a lire i know hes dead with his son because gambinos wife killed them

Proof?
blink182man
You have NO PROOF what so ever.
I doubt Gambino's wife killed them based upon the theory that she died a long while back.
Absolute Shadows
blink182man

Proof?

( I love your avvie. It is possom =3 )
Airez
I doubt Gambino's wife killed them based upon the theory that she died a long while back.
My god, this is frickin hilarious, you sir are a comediec... oh, wait you're serious?

Oh dear, this forum is having a slight n00b infenstation then.
no because she was seen by the reporet and she ran and hid if you want to baskin lake about 4 days ago you would have known that she killed them
Lijikin
My god, this is frickin hilarious, you sir are a comediec... oh, wait you're serious?

Oh dear, this forum is having a slight n00b infenstation then.
blink182man
no because she was seen by the reporet and she ran and hid if you want to baskin lake about 4 days ago you would have known that she killed them
How did you know it was her? Hmm? No one EVER saw Gambino's wife. NEVER!
gambinos cool mess with him and ill mess u up!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff