Hot 0.69480519480519 69.5% [ 107 ]
Not 0.084415584415584 8.4% [ 13 ]
Your mom hahahahahaha 0.22077922077922 22.1% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Sand Dancer Shaka
I'm more familiar with the design just after this one, but all the same I feel like it's an awesome chance to see what it was like! Like a real museum retrospective ^o^
Hey could you tell me what item that is for your avy's hair?

Special Snowflake

Yume Yokohama
Sand Dancer Shaka
I'm more familiar with the design just after this one, but all the same I feel like it's an awesome chance to see what it was like! Like a real museum retrospective ^o^

Fanged Regalia, came out with the snake bundle ^^

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Sand Dancer Shaka
Yume Yokohama
Sand Dancer Shaka

Fanged Regalia, came out with the snake bundle ^^
Oh okay thanks.

Intergalactic Recruit

I know that feel... us '07ers will never get any respect, lol.

I like nostalgic things sometimes. I realize newer users maybe feel disconnected from this events but well, 10 years is something to celebrate and Gaia wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for the past and its users who have stuck around and stayed loyal. I see nothing wrong with celebrating inside jokes and old things that signify each individual year here. It's something special, especially for those who experienced it.

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image Nope, I'm biased. xp I joined in early 2004. (Actual date was around Feb 9th)
Really.. beyond that I don't remember much as far as layout styles go. I have a few
vague memories of the failed 'Gaia Matches' or whatever it was. And using the old
towns map to navigate was definitely a memorable experience. Gaia today seems
more like forums, while back then it really did feel like a community, you got the
whole experience, instead of feeling like you're going to a doll / forum website
to screw around on message boards. There were a lot less items, so many were
judged by the items they wore, instead of their overall 'style'. Since there wasn't
much to go on as far as creating unique outfits went. The items from the magical
giftbox events were prized and seen as 'elite' for a while. And at least in my own
experience there seemed to be a lot more emphasis on actual decent roleplay.

The events were better when we started having them as well. .-. IMO.
It's definitely a lot different than it was. In a lot of ways it's better.
The only thing I hate is the fact that RIGs are now more frequent than any other update. User Image

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 6 YEARS?!

To be honest, the event makes me wonder if they'll release a feature to allow us to change the look of the pages - header and forums mainly - to how they used to be. The Pick Your Header thing people have been crying out for for ages would come about, and those who loved the looks of bygone years can relive them, or experience them for the first time.

Invisible Gawker

11,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I've been here for all 10 years.

I feel old.

Dangerous Rogue

The only thing I can really think of to say to this thread may or may not be the least bit constructive, but I feel it must be said;

Newb.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces