Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because I did read the sticky, but don't have a satisfactory answer I'd like to know a few things about this forum and what is acceptable. I understand this thread could be considered misplaced, but what better place to ask about a forum than the forum itself, right?
Allowable/not allowable:
NPC fan fictions?
NPC fanart? (I know I saw a thread along those lines, but I can't remember if it was here or not)

And as for the fanfictions- if not, why not? 3nodding

Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I think NPC fan fictions do count although they'd be better off in the fan fiction subform. NPC fanart is allowed here, but there's the thread for it somewhere around here...
Trying to make a huge guide here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6442720

As for NPC fanfictions and fanarts..as far as I know, it's allowed. (As long as they're PG-13 or under of course. ^_^)
Yeah, but there's just so many fanfics already there that any Gaia fanfics will get just totally buried, I mean, plowed under like that!
... Or just plain not read at all...
Yang
As for NPC fanfictions and fanarts..as far as I know, it's allowed. (As long as they're PG-13 or under of course. ^_^)

...erm, I know that they're allowed on Gaia- I just need to know if they're allowed in this forum.
Again, I still have to ask, if I have to take just straightforward Gaia NPC fan fictions (meaning no other anime/manga characters/settings getting involved, no one but the Gaia NPC's) to the fanfic subforum why?
whats up with da pic katriana???????????
japanman2004
whats up with da pic katriana???????????

I'm sorry? What picture are you referring to? I have a randosig. And as those are the only pictures I've got on display I can assume that's what you were talking about.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Katriana
Yeah, but there's just so many fanfics already there that any Gaia fanfics will get just totally buried, I mean, plowed under like that!
... Or just plain not read at all...

WEll I suppose you could chuck 'em here. They both work out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff