Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Am I the only one who doesn't like this... I hope the actual RIG will come soon.

Demonic Lover

I've searched a few pages of this thread and I can't find someone with all of the PMMM dolls equipped at the same time u 3u I wanted to go for them but the price of Madoka and Homura's dolls is really disheartening x 3x thank god Mami and the rest are rather cheap~

Hopeful Girl

UWHAA---! gonk Why can't I wear other socks with the Madoka Magica: Kyoko Sakura skirt?! crying

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Odd Cinderella
UWHAA---! gonk Why can't I wear other socks with the Madoka Magica: Kyoko Sakura skirt?! crying
Oh god, bummer! :Gonk:

Hopeful Girl

Your Blushing Paladin
Odd Cinderella
do we know who the artist is? Or item maker?? I want to wear thigh highs like Talsi's Sash, but the skirt gets bumped off! crying

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Odd Cinderella
Your Blushing Paladin
Odd Cinderella
do we know who the artist is? Or item maker?? I want to wear thigh highs like Talsi's Sash, but the skirt gets bumped off! crying
Try checking through the Artist's journals! Might find something there

Hopeful Girl

Your Blushing Paladin
Odd Cinderella
Your Blushing Paladin
Odd Cinderella
Try checking through the Artist's journals! Might find something there
.-. normal, short socks bump off the skirt too?! Time to go hunting! This be cray-cray because I make cute outfit on tektek and can't live the dream here?! Blasphemy! crying

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Socks not layering with the skirt sounds weird. I checked and I couldn't get any socks I own to layer with it.

Hopeful Girl

Tenko72
Socks not layering with the skirt sounds weird. I checked and I couldn't get any socks I own to layer with it.
I knew I wasn't the only one! crying

Hopeful Girl

YAY! IT'S BEEN FIXED! heart Finally! My idol avatar is complete! emotion_kirakira

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
That's great news!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers