Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
amusedandconfused
I know these items are gonna get wicked expensive and I'll likely never be able to afford them,l but hey are quite lovely! I find I'm glad for their existance.
Worry not. I am sure the prices will drop in a few days (except for the more rare items like kyubey). Just like with the FMAB rig, the prices will be stable at around 500k.

Sparkling Transmutator

Mermaid Eater
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater

and the dolls dont even have secondary poses either. :I

Isn't that a good thing though? Would you rather want eyes or wigs in the dolls?
Remember that dolls that have eyes or wigs are pretty much always in the millions.
I think they are fine examples of what SDPlus dolls should be. Just dolls. Nothing else.

Not all dolls have to have wigs or eyes in them (i have no idea what this anime is but it looks cool so excuse me if im being wrong here) but couldnt they have like weapons? or maybe some accessories? a top or bottom? shoes? Who cares what the secondary pose is, it doesn't have to be worth millions, but something is always better than nothing man. gonk

But we are already getting the full outfits in the character's items. o 3 o?

I guess that is true, thankfully in this one that is true... i'm talking to you tiger and bunny! cry

Tiger and Bunny... that sponsor seemed like it didn't allow Gaia to shine.
Considering how the Full Metal Alchemist and now Madoka Magica RIGs have been released...
It seems as if it was the sponsor to blame. Maybe they just didn't give Gaia enough money. Idk
Anyways, I just hope anime sponsors are all treated with a nice mini-RIG like this. I wonder what will be next.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm not familiar with the series. I so don't keep up with popular anime anymore, like I have time to XD Last series I watched was Baccano! and oh boy yea Gaia's never gonna do that series. So much blood and gore and people getting shot up, mobster style.

The items look nicely made, I might keep my eyes peels and snag stuff later if they get cheaper.

Angelic Healer

Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater

Isn't that a good thing though? Would you rather want eyes or wigs in the dolls?
Remember that dolls that have eyes or wigs are pretty much always in the millions.
I think they are fine examples of what SDPlus dolls should be. Just dolls. Nothing else.

Not all dolls have to have wigs or eyes in them (i have no idea what this anime is but it looks cool so excuse me if im being wrong here) but couldnt they have like weapons? or maybe some accessories? a top or bottom? shoes? Who cares what the secondary pose is, it doesn't have to be worth millions, but something is always better than nothing man. gonk

I guess that is true, thankfully in this one that is true... i'm talking to you tiger and bunny! cry

Considering how the Full Metal Alchemist and now Madoka Magica RIGs have been released...
It seems as if it was the sponsor to blame. Maybe they just didn't give Gaia enough money. Idk
Anyways, I just hope anime sponsors are all treated with a nice mini-RIG like this. I wonder what will be next.
I'm hoping for K-ON! The movie drops in May and the Manga College drops in July.

Intergalactic Recruit

Glad to see the items. Since I am outside of the US atm, even though I am a US citizen, my IP is not right now, so I can't access the store. I was pretty surprised at first when I couldn't go in, lol.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Koohii Monsutaa
~ yum_tea ~
Coffee Cat says:

Nice job, Gaia.

Releasing a whole RIG in a shop that only US users can get to. I really don't like that shop. Don't they realize that there are A LOT of users outside of the US on Gaia?
User Image

Gaia can't help it, you know. :/

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater
Winter Hue
Mermaid Eater

Honestly, without even seeing the full item list i can for sure say that this has been the best sponsor so far, the items actually have quality, and seem like they can be used in avatars for more than just cosplay, that was the worst with the adventure time items, and they were great, they just had such limiting usability in comparison to what ive seen so far in this mini rig.

Eloquent Explorer

I've never watched (or even heard of) the anime, but so far the items look nice. I'll be getting at least four five of them (or most of the ones with full outfits/gem collection) when I can get the gold.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I know nothing about this anime until I saw Homura, There's a color pallet of her in Persona 4 arena.
Kyubei...so THAT'S where it comes from! xD

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Should I buy 4 more?

> Yes
> No

What a conundrum.
Shintouyu
Should I buy 4 more?

> Yes
> No

What a conundrum.
Obvious answer is yes. wink

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Loved this series and love these items too. emotion_kirakira Glad to see we got some variety in the items instead of just companions and dolls. *sheds a tear for the T&B's lost potential*

I've only played 5 of them and only had one item repeat (got two Soul Collections). So, not bad odds if anyone's wondering.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Krissim Klaw
Shintouyu
Should I buy 4 more?

> Yes
> No

What a conundrum.
Obvious answer is yes. wink
Why are you so hurtful? emotion_bandaid

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Shintouyu
Should I buy 4 more?

> Yes
> No

What a conundrum.

Answer is:

Yes.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No access to Mecha Neko so...

*Brings out her magical wishlist and adds them* I sure hope the despair over not being able to buy them with cash doesn't have any bad effects...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff