Pfffft we've always been doing headless Mami cosplays
Where have you been?

Haha it's funny looking at my cosplay
right next to the actual thing

*sigh*
I hope the arena won't be flooded with sets
but I know that's always the case sadly

Not paying enough attention to cosplay, evidently. rofl

I foresee a great resurgence. Too bad about setwhoring but they're such *nice* sets I can't really blame people...

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

yeah never heard of the series & not my genre

Demonic Lover

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Konan Tatsuhiko
You guys are terrible XD the Gaia artists even more so, I think there's some interesting layering with Charlotte's second form and the companions rofl I'm so happy they included her, I think Charlotte's quite big in the fandom but I couldn't be sure x ox;;;

Perfect Friend

26,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Aww so cute. I need to get my hand on a Kyubey.
◕ ‿‿ ◕

Ice-Cold Victory

I've never heard of the series, but some of the items are quite cute. I saw someone with the Madoka Kaname feet and wanted to ask, what happened to your Keiko's Cake feet? But I knew of course I'd sound dumb and thought I should look for a new item instead.

Slumbering Tengu

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Not paying enough attention to cosplay, evidently. rofl

I foresee a great resurgence. Too bad about setwhoring but they're such *nice* sets I can't really blame people...

Haha yeah headless Mami is actually a lot cheaper to cosplay then Mami with a head
You wouldn't need to worry about her hat, her hair, or her eyes all costly things if you're going for being as close to the actual thing as possible instead just use the Nightmare pose

I know it's almost a little sad because things like this where the set is actually made
It pretty much ruins any entries because you almost have to use the set to look accurate
See the Taokaka (catgirl) items from Shadowlegend; if you try to use anything but a set with those you won't get far

I have no problem with people using sets in this occasion
but I'm against using them to enter in the arena

Viviette Valentine
You guys are terrible XD the Gaia artists even more so, I think there's some interesting layering with Charlotte's second form and the companions rofl I'm so happy they included her, I think Charlotte's quite big in the fandom but I couldn't be sure x ox;;;

Oh gosh I couldn't be happier that Charlotte was included
she's probably my favorite thing from the series
especially given her story from what I've heard
She's definitely the most popular witch

Revered Connoisseur

First pull, I got the most expensive item. Thank you Gaia for compensating my RIG losses. * ^*

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Viviette Valentine
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Konan Tatsuhiko

Haha. I'm a walking spoiler now.

Demonic Lover

Konan Tatsuhiko
I wish they would expand on her magical girl life, even a little~ I mean there are many theories, she being a cancer patient, or her mother being one, she going from magical girl to witch quite quickly, they are all so good though XD
AKB0048
Oh my god that's amazing emotion_0A0 horrible and amazing, it's so weird that Mami's my favorite mg and Charlotte my favorite witch ; ~; I shouldn't like her but she's sooo cute!, the Gaia item captured that so well, and omg the layering is amazing XD!

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Konan Tatsuhiko
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Countdown to headless Mami cosplays

Pfffft we've always been doing headless Mami cosplays
Where have you been?

Haha it's funny looking at my cosplay
right next to the actual thing

*sigh*
I hope the arena won't be flooded with sets
but I know that's always the case sadly
Wow! Your cosplay is amazing!

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I got Madoka Magica: Madoka Ultimate on my very first try.

I WAS TOTALLY SURPRISED! Let's just say me getting lucky on RIGS is slim to none. I'm a very happy girl!

Slumbering Tengu

Viviette Valentine
I wish they would expand on her magical girl life, even a little~ I mean there are many theories, she being a cancer patient, or her mother being one, she going from magical girl to witch quite quickly, they are all so good though XD

Actually I just looked it up to see if the rumor was indeed true and it was
The official guidebook mentions such about Charlotte

Quote:
"It's really a delicious cheese cake. My dying mother wanted to eat it, but maybe I should have cured her disease instead. However, that surely wasn't possible."

It's lead those to speculate that she immediately fell into becoming a witch after her mother's death
having wished for cake to share with her mother instead of wishing her healthy
and became a witch having never fought one herself
:C

Team Diedrich

I want Charlotte. heart And Ultimate Madoka's hair, but I ain't even gonna bother with that.

Adorable Blob

18,550 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I wish that they also made items for Oktavia Von Seckendorff and Walpurgris Nacht. Oh well.

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Corgi Muffins
I wish that they also made items for Oktavia Von Seckendorff and Walpurgris Nacht. Oh well.

That's my biggest complaint, too. I know Charlotte's the most popular, but some badass items could have been produced in honor of the other witches.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff