Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Cat

Yen Quest
Lapin Lequesne
Definitely not #2
And kinda on #3.
At the start of what WE see, she's strong as balls.
The WHOLE TIMELINE, shes weak as balls.

Then again, its all irrelevent, because she's always stronk 4 madoka
So a class rep, eh? Whelp, I am off the mark. rofl

Kiiinda.
Madoka's the class rep
Homuhomu came into class mid-year, and is incredibly distant, but knows her s**t.

(because she time travels and does everything a bajillion times)

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Man, I got all companions :/

Tiny Shapeshifter

Lapin Lequesne

Kiiinda.
Madoka's the class rep
Homuhomu came into class mid-year, and is incredibly distant, but knows her s**t.

(because she time travels and does everything a bajillion times)
... *flips table*

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Want so bad

Enduring Spirit

CioccoLatte
Code of Princess
CioccoLatte
Code of Princess
CioccoLatte
Aww....now why would this sponsorship have each of the outfits?!
(Tiger and Bunny only had companion items...that sponsorship had so much potential...maybe gaia can do a re-release?)

Not really complaining though.
I'm sure a lot of users wanted this sponsorship to happen...

It's because it seems the sponsor only wanted certain items to appear. Since most of the other sponsors and this one have more than just dolls and companions. That's what I get from it.

Ahhh....the higher-ups (aka Sponsors)...
Apparently the T&B sponsors need to know their market more (the gaia-market, that is)---gaia don't like companion items much...

Hear that, Sponsors!! This is how you do a sponsorship! scream

/endranting...lol

Too bad. I never watched that show (T&B) but normal items could have been cool. Oh well. It was a flop. At least fans of the show have their favorites chars with them. xD

We~ell...T&B is not like anything ground-breaking or anything, but it had potential for really cool male-avi items (since the protagonists are male)...
Which brings us to that issue again: Is gaia favoring female avis more than male ones?
But I don't really wanna go there...There's a whole lot of threads and debate and drama over that thing...and this is just not the place for it...
(I already regret bringing it up in the first place....=3= )

I was like... What happened to my post! XD lol

In my opinion, Gaia favors female. But, to each with their own opinions. Cute avi, BTW.

Big Member

I WANT EVERY SINGLE ITEM OH MY GOD even if I wasn't a fan the clothes are just so gorgeous.

Big Member

Code of Princess
CioccoLatte
Code of Princess
CioccoLatte
Code of Princess
CioccoLatte
Aww....now why would this sponsorship have each of the outfits?!
(Tiger and Bunny only had companion items...that sponsorship had so much potential...maybe gaia can do a re-release?)

Not really complaining though.
I'm sure a lot of users wanted this sponsorship to happen...

It's because it seems the sponsor only wanted certain items to appear. Since most of the other sponsors and this one have more than just dolls and companions. That's what I get from it.

Ahhh....the higher-ups (aka Sponsors)...
Apparently the T&B sponsors need to know their market more (the gaia-market, that is)---gaia don't like companion items much...

Hear that, Sponsors!! This is how you do a sponsorship! scream

/endranting...lol

Too bad. I never watched that show (T&B) but normal items could have been cool. Oh well. It was a flop. At least fans of the show have their favorites chars with them. xD

We~ell...T&B is not like anything ground-breaking or anything, but it had potential for really cool male-avi items (since the protagonists are male)...
Which brings us to that issue again: Is gaia favoring female avis more than male ones?
But I don't really wanna go there...There's a whole lot of threads and debate and drama over that thing...and this is just not the place for it...
(I already regret bringing it up in the first place....=3= )

I was like... What happened to my post! XD lol

In my opinion, Gaia favors female. But, to each with their own opinions. Cute avi, BTW.

I agree, but honestly lets not get into that here.

Partying Fatcat

I'm so happy about the Charlotte item, I could explode.

Receiver

Madoka ultimate feet would look amazing with my current avi. I hope it drops to at least 7mil

Generous Lunatic

EVERYTHING WILL BE MINE ; 3 ;

//intenseloveofmagicalgirls<3

Saint Sweetheart

disappointed the quality of the wigs in the "basic" outfits doesn't match the quality of ultimate madoka.

but this rig threw me a bone and gave me two pink wigs -and- I won the madoka item from one so overall there's a little something for me.

shame all I want in the ultimate item is the wig. those legs freak me out gonk

Magical Girl

14,200 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Aah! I want all the items, but I don't have that much goooold! >_<

Hallowed Prophet

This is a pass for me. None of the items really tickled my fancy and I don't really know the show at all, so... >3>

Tiny Pumpkin

Invisible Nerd

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
I WANT EVERYTHING.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash