Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Hellraiser

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

emotion_kirakira Hoping for Madokami items, but they'll probably be super expensive. emotion_donotwant

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
I was just about to make a thread.

Here you go:
Opening Art. SD Plus Art.

User Image Homura Akemi

User Image Sayaka Companion

Buggy Punk

I have no idea what it is, but I like new items. As long as it's not companions only again. sweatdrop

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,425 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
o.o I never use that shop, but a Madoka RIG? I wish it's NOT like the Tiger & Bunny RIG where it was all companions. That just annoyed me to hell because Gaia had the chance to make some KILLER mechs & armor. emotion_facepalm

Married Pumpkin

There's already a Homura Akemi item and a Sayaka Companion under the Madoka tag.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Yes, guys, seems like there's items, companions, and SDPluses this time.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
asshsdhdhff

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS

Dead Hellraiser

Not gonna lie, I'm super excited about this. Especially if there's a Kyubey companion. /shot.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Be right back, putting my SD Box unreasonably up for sale.

Gatekeeper

I'm one of the people who has no clue what a Madoka Magica (other than it being an anime) is but I'm glad and excited that it's not just companion only items like that last one (and I still don't even know what the last one is lol)!
Achriya
Not gonna lie, I'm super excited about this. Especially if there's a Kyubey companion. /shot.
Crossing my fingers so hard on that one even if it will cost an arm, leg... soul...

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I've never watched the show. But damn, I really want that shield from the Homura Akemi item. Hopefully the other items are just as nice. Definitely glad to see it's not going to be all companion items.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Not a fan of the series, didn't watch it. But I do like the character design, so I believe that we are going to get some good items from it. Like with the FMA one, the items will start at millions only to get cheaper with time. I can't access the shop since I live in europe, too bad for us foreigners. xp

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items