No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
TheMoonsBluePassage
I don't have a problem with the concept. I just don't like PMP because the backgrounds are garish, loud, and ugly. Sure, PMP threads stand out, but they stand out like sore thumbs or a large wart on your face.
well If they add few thing what would you add to it?

me well I like to put in old Halloween 2k12 since I still having ordeal and can't get over that we lost! but that just me.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Landusk
TheMoonsBluePassage
I don't have a problem with the concept. I just don't like PMP because the backgrounds are garish, loud, and ugly. Sure, PMP threads stand out, but they stand out like sore thumbs or a large wart on your face.

me well I like to put in old Halloween 2k12 since I still having ordeal and can't get over that we lost! but that just me.

If I could tweak it, I'd make the PMP backgrounds a plain, solid color that is more muted and doesn't contain any in-your-face graphics. I'd make it more like a subtle highlighting feature than the finger in the eye that it is at the moment.

Partying Reveler

At first i thought people were freaking out of it being 100 Gaia Gold . Then i noticed it was 100 Gaia CASH. Yeah, no ******** thank you , i could be saving my gaia cash for something better than making my thread stand out . Which by the way doesn't really do anything.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
TheMoonsBluePassage
Landusk
TheMoonsBluePassage

If I could tweak it, I'd make the PMP backgrounds a plain, solid color that is more muted and doesn't contain any in-your-face graphics. I'd make it more like a subtle highlighting feature than the finger in the eye that it is at the moment.
Mhmm I like the sound of this let see what the cow have to say about this.

I with them so yes I agree with this.

Tipsy Lunatic

Maerua
The Drunken Jester
Maerua
I'm not sure what everyone's complaining about. I find it an alright feature.

All it really needs is a little less contrast, some different banner choices, and the ability to promote existing threads or posts.

It's too big.

I was expecting a different and/or larger icon for the thread title or something.

It takes up exactly the same amount of space as any other thread, promoted or not. The only reason why it looks bigger is because of the strong contrast. The padding of each thread listing is the same.

When I said 'big' I did not mean in pixel size. I do see that the thread itself doesn't take up as much space.
I mean the whole colorful banner is a bit much. While I know the idea is to draw attention, I feel as if this will be counterproductive to actually making people go into those threads. My eye is already training itself to avoid them like the plague.
Whereas, if the thread icon was different I would totally notice that and hunt that out on purpose,

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Neon Wasteland
At first i thought people were freaking out of it being 100 Gaia Gold . Then i noticed it was 100 Gaia CASH. Yeah, no ******** thank you , i could be saving my gaia cash for something better than making my thread stand out . Which by the way doesn't really do anything.
What if it was 15 or maybe 5 GC would you do it or say ***** no and still try to save up to to what ever dream boat item you want?

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
The Drunken Jester
Maerua
The Drunken Jester
Maerua

All it really needs is a little less contrast, some different banner choices, and the ability to promote existing threads or posts.

It's too big.

I was expecting a different and/or larger icon for the thread title or something.

It takes up exactly the same amount of space as any other thread, promoted or not. The only reason why it looks bigger is because of the strong contrast. The padding of each thread listing is the same.

When I said 'big' I did not mean in pixel size. I do see that the thread itself doesn't take up as much space.
I mean the whole colorful banner is a bit much. While I know the idea is to draw attention, I feel as if this will be counterproductive to actually making people go into those threads. My eye is already training itself to avoid them like the plague.
Whereas, if the thread icon was different I would totally notice that and hunt that out on purpose,

May have to show me it since I never look at the damn thing.... but how would you like to have on it then Miss?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Landusk
Yeata Zi
I won't ever use it.

Especially since it doesn't do anything.
Guess it not ready or must broke down eh?
I mean, I see the color.

But I don't see how it's promoting it. It's just coloring it. If it was promoted, it would be on the first page or something. :/

Saint

The Drunken Jester
Maerua
The Drunken Jester
Maerua

It's too big.

They already do change the icon, from a paper to a gold coin, a sparkle, or whatever icon the red banner has (an exclamation point iirc).

What the feature needs that has already been suggested is to tone the colors down. Less saturated, but still fits the purpose.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Yeata Zi
Landusk
Yeata Zi
I won't ever use it.

Especially since it doesn't do anything.
Guess it not ready or must broke down eh?
I mean, I see the color.

But I don't see how it's promoting it. It's just coloring it. If it was promoted, it would be on the first page or something. :/

I see must be some thing gorse like Nes pea soup green or eye hurtful gray or brow dull Dim brown

Hell I not sure what it really look like I just jump on this bang wagon see how many haters I find for it

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
there's a way to turn this s**t off right.................

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Backstrom
Might want to find the off switch when it was given to you but oh well I not sure as well!

Partying Reveler

Landusk
Neon Wasteland
What if it was 15 or maybe 5 GC would you do it or say ***** no and still try to save up to to what ever dream boat item you want?

Still no. I find it to be pointless, if people need a flashy banner to come in and read my threads then they could go somewhere else. The forums are were i can freely express an opinion on certain topics. Spending money to get people to come into my thread just seems wrong to me.

But if someone else wants to do that then more power to them. I just find it to be ridiculous.

Fashionable Gaian

Already blocked this. 4laugh

Ahhhh... no colours.
My headaches are gone ^_^

Receiver

Backstrom
User Image

adblock plus, son.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas