Existential Existence
Ridley Starsmore
HAHAHAHAHA!

I am NEVER going to use it. emotion_donotwant

"Never say never" - justin bieber

i might try it out once just to annoy people razz

first i'll have to hand out chill pills though

Ok, I will not use it as it is.

It has the detriment of costing way too damn much and can't be used on already created thread.

The ball has been dropped, yo.

At first I was like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SCHMENDRICK: Magic, magic, do as you will *turns unicorn into a human*
MOLLY GRUE: What have you done? What have you done? What have you done?!

but now i don't care. took me about 1 minute. now i'm just lol'ing at how people are responding to it xd

one of the options is only 50gc but it has the ugliest banner crying 50 cents isn't bad for a colorful thread...although tbh i'm betting people will take it as a sign of attention whoring

thinking about it i'd pay to have a way of customizing/decorating the interior of a thread, but the exterior - not so much. maybe just give it a different icon but not a full on banner.
Oh my I can't see your face sinc the img is ruin but I got to say I would love to see it!~ oh ho ho ho!~

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Drunken Jester
What's terrible is that I would totally use it if it were... say, 50GC. Because at the end of a month I always have about 50GC to spare and nothing to spend it on.
If I made threads and etc that would be right up my alley.
100GC, however, is really too much.

The 3rd option (red) is actually 50gc biggrin

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Landusk
Magnificent Moonbeam
Evading it like the plague...I ain't using it. Pretty pointless since I never made a thread in 2 years
but you are talking into one ah well What can you do since there nothing much fun fun fun on gaia!~
I meant I never made a topic thread in 2 years, where I'm the OP... I'm fine posting in others' threads, but as for adding some shinies won't change my mind
ah well I just riding this train until it reach it horrible yet wonderful end!~ xd
Landusk
the opening act we have not get to the drama and the fun part yeit when it get to end oh ho ho ho!~

Has anyone ever called you Fat Bird by any chance? If not, disregard.
Anyway, Gaia gold represents time spent on the site. TIME, friend. TIME. Time is precious.

Saint

I'm not sure what everyone's complaining about. I find it an alright feature.

All it really needs is a little less contrast, some different banner choices, and the ability to promote existing threads or posts.

Beloved Shapeshifter

It's cool that it exists for those who like sparkly things, but can I please turn it off?

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
OV8ION
Landusk
the opening act we have not get to the drama and the fun part yeit when it get to end oh ho ho ho!~

Has anyone ever called you Fat Bird by any chance? If not, disregard.
Anyway, Gaia gold represents time spent on the site. TIME, friend. TIME. Time is precious.

Mhmm I don't have any feathers, I mostly aim to be bit well...Baty~

yes time is Precious time we made by working, playing on the web, looking up and down in gaia and all that "Boring" time Lost posting and reading Beside Most Kiddies looking a fast way to fast way to make gold by taken few Gaia cash card and selling them for crazy prices that go past 90K and only have few pennies and nickles of around about 13-99 CG but Yes it is your CG keep it...hold on to it even if you may never get more!

Mega Bit

Well my first thought was, a cash only feature? I'm used to everything being buy-able with gold too.

Then I saw the actual PMP, and I thought, maybe it's good it is overpriced and using cash because I don't want people to abuse that ugly thing xp

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Maerua

All it really needs is a little less contrast, some different banner choices, and the ability to promote existing threads or posts.
Mhmm that the right idea that one

this call for:

Pumpkin

RafiCat
Uncle Kenny
Ridley Starsmore
Existential Existence
Ridley Starsmore
HAHAHAHAHA!

It has the detriment of costing way too damn much and can't be used on already created thread.

Functionality for existing threads will be added in hopefully tomorrow. Just a couple more things that needed to be tweaked with it before it could go out.

good, the only thread I would want to use it on is my existing bump thread. Still 100 gc seems steep - many of us can't afford to actually buy gc, we only get the free gc from ads.

I can get 100 gc within a day or two just by watching the daily treat and offer videos. I agree that it's steep, but not ridiculously steep. I think 25-50 gc would be a better price.

Distinct Vampire

100GC HOLY SMOKES (I now understand that this is the most expensive option, yes?)
I guess I'm glad it's not anything less or buyable with gold because I sure don't want a constant flurry mishmash of yellow title with normal titles.

Tipsy Lunatic

Maerua

It's too big.

I was expecting a different and/or larger icon for the thread title or something.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
8DStance
RafiCat
Uncle Kenny
Ridley Starsmore
Existential Existence
Ridley Starsmore
HAHAHAHAHA!

Functionality for existing threads will be added in hopefully tomorrow. Just a couple more things that needed to be tweaked with it before it could go out.

good, the only thread I would want to use it on is my existing bump thread. Still 100 gc seems steep - many of us can't afford to actually buy gc, we only get the free gc from ads.

I can get 100 gc within a day or two just by watching the daily treat and offer videos. I agree that it's steep, but not ridiculously steep. I think 25-50 gc would be a better price.

Well that is a good thing if you try to avoid nasty virus and worms that may lurk form those things.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Landusk
momo-ai13
Landusk
Jisen Meizuki
Landusk
Jisen Meizuki
I find it worthless. It doesn't make your post pretty. It only makes the thread title pretty to stand out in the forum thread. And 100 GC for a fancy post? No thank you. That's too much for a small thing. 10 or 5 GC would be enough, but 100? That's like the same amount for the Doom pets EI.
gasp 100GC?!I barely make a 3 Gaia Cash I mean what if you blew cash ic and moth items and you barely have a few to try this fancy post

I guess that hurt it really really bad.

I understand that Gaia needs money in order to support a thread. But to pay 100 GC just for a fancy title is not worth it. After all, what makes a thread worth it is what the topic of the thread is about.

But yes, that's too much for a small feature. As I said, 5 or 10 GC is okay for the feature. But 100 is too much to ask.
Ah yes if the price drop what you get on watching vid on the cash tree then I would not mind and get rid of left over gaia cash...

Ah well beggars can't be chooser
User Image

We're not beggars. We are potential consumers. And consumers can be choosers. ;D
Give it up to momo-ai13 We are all Consumers and we can choise what we want, to cosplay copyright character we saw on a comic,magna.anime moive and maybe a video game or 2 and get to dress up light up X-miss tress or dress lose with today monthly item And be able to throw away 100 GC when we don't have the 49 extra for just one singel CI!
User Image

I can't tell if you're being a wise a** or serious... stare

Sparkling Supporter

I checked out art sops, surprisingly nobody is using it there. I thought it would be popular with that crowd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff