Screw "Promote My Post!" 0.72307692307692 72.3% [ 94 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
This poll closed on August 27, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Stubborn Gifter

Landusk
Jisen Meizuki
I find it worthless. It doesn't make your post pretty. It only makes the thread title pretty to stand out in the forum thread. And 100 GC for a fancy post? No thank you. That's too much for a small thing. 10 or 5 GC would be enough, but 100? That's like the same amount for the Doom pets EI.
gasp 100GC?!I barely make a 3 Gaia Cash I mean what if you blew cash ic and moth items and you barely have a few to try this fancy post

I guess that hurt it really really bad.

I understand that Gaia needs money in order to support a thread. But to pay 100 GC just for a fancy title is not worth it. After all, what makes a thread worth it is what the topic of the thread is about.

But yes, that's too much for a small feature. As I said, 5 or 10 GC is okay for the feature. But 100 is too much to ask.
I'd rather spend 10k gold on it than the 100 GC I just did for a topic in Bug Report. :X

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Jisen Meizuki
Landusk
Jisen Meizuki
I find it worthless. It doesn't make your post pretty. It only makes the thread title pretty to stand out in the forum thread. And 100 GC for a fancy post? No thank you. That's too much for a small thing. 10 or 5 GC would be enough, but 100? That's like the same amount for the Doom pets EI.
gasp 100GC?!I barely make a 3 Gaia Cash I mean what if you blew cash ic and moth items and you barely have a few to try this fancy post

I understand that Gaia needs money in order to support a thread. But to pay 100 GC just for a fancy title is not worth it. After all, what makes a thread worth it is what the topic of the thread is about.

But yes, that's too much for a small feature. As I said, 5 or 10 GC is okay for the feature. But 100 is too much to ask.
Ah yes if the price drop what you get on watching vid on the cash tree then I would not mind and get rid of left over gaia cash...

Ah well beggars can't be chooser

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I will never use it, unless it has a cheaper price in GCash. Or better yet, I wish it would cost a few gold to make a nice, fancy post! emotion_donotwant

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
OV8ION
I'd rather spend 10k gold on it than the 100 GC I just did for a topic in Bug Report. :X
Big spender are we able to throw away 10k to every thign but when it come to 100 GC that a big nope.

Must be it your money you give to gaia to give you coded number for the CG so I see why since gold just bits and codes nothing more or less!

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Landusk
Jisen Meizuki
Landusk
Jisen Meizuki

Ah yes if the price drop what you get on watching vid on the cash tree then I would not mind and get rid of left over gaia cash...

User Image

We're not beggars. We are potential consumers. And consumers can be choosers. ;D

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Evading it like the plague...I ain't using it. Pretty pointless since I never made a thread in 2 years
but you are talking into one ah well What can you do since there nothing much fun fun fun on gaia!~
Landusk
OV8ION
Big spender are we able to throw away 10k to every thign but when it come to 100 GC that a big nope.

Must be it your money you give to gaia to give you coded number for the CG so I see why since gold just bits and codes nothing more or less!

Hm....were you agreeing with me, or not?

Fashionable Gaian

No.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/piggyback-chan-all-butthurt/t.86421751_2/#2

^ That's what happens when you tell someone from the CB that the feature is just a bunch of waste of money. XD

Edit: lol she blocked me. rofl

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

My opinion is as followed.
1. Could have been an amazing gold sink. If they make it available for gold, it should be kind of expensive though, so not just anyone can buy it. Otherwise it will lose it's appeal/specialness.
2. Quite expensive for a one time use gcash wise. I say at least reduce it by half.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
momo-ai13
Landusk
Jisen Meizuki
Landusk
Jisen Meizuki

User Image

We're not beggars. We are potential consumers. And consumers can be choosers. ;D
Give it up to momo-ai13 We are all Consumers and we can choise what we want, to cosplay copyright character we saw on a comic,magna.anime moive and maybe a video game or 2 and get to dress up light up X-miss tress or dress lose with today monthly item And be able to throw away 100 GC when we don't have the 49 extra for just one singel CI!

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
OV8ION
Landusk
OV8ION

Hm....were you agreeing with me, or not?

No this just the opening act we have not get to the drama and the fun part yeit when it get to end oh ho ho ho!~

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore
Existential Existence
Ridley Starsmore
HAHAHAHAHA!

I am NEVER going to use it. emotion_donotwant

"Never say never" - justin bieber

i might try it out once just to annoy people razz

first i'll have to hand out chill pills though

Ok, I will not use it as it is.

It has the detriment of costing way too damn much and can't be used on already created thread.

The ball has been dropped, yo.

At first I was like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SCHMENDRICK: Magic, magic, do as you will *turns unicorn into a human*
MOLLY GRUE: What have you done? What have you done? What have you done?!

but now i don't care. took me about 1 minute. now i'm just lol'ing at how people are responding to it xd

one of the options is only 50gc but it has the ugliest banner crying 50 cents isn't bad for a colorful thread...although tbh i'm betting people will take it as a sign of attention whoring

thinking about it i'd pay to have a way of customizing/decorating the interior of a thread, but the exterior - not so much. maybe just give it a different icon but not a full on banner.

Tipsy Lunatic

What's terrible is that I would totally use it if it were... say, 50GC. Because at the end of a month I always have about 50GC to spare and nothing to spend it on.
If I made threads and etc that would be right up my alley.
100GC, however, is really too much.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Landusk
Magnificent Moonbeam
Evading it like the plague...I ain't using it. Pretty pointless since I never made a thread in 2 years
but you are talking into one ah well What can you do since there nothing much fun fun fun on gaia!~
I meant I never made a topic thread in 2 years, where I'm the OP... I'm fine posting in others' threads, but as for adding some shinies won't change my mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff