Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Mary Chokesondix
Slick Southpaw
sup-qt
.: [ :/ I really hope that they can catch any more bugs before someone else can, it makes me sad to see someone exploit glitches and then it turns into a big mess for users that had nothing to do with it. ] :.

no kidding. Who thought this s**t was fun in the first place? It's certainly not "standing up to the MAN" when you ******** over everyone else in the process.
they should of worked harder to patch the issue in the first place B[ emotion_donotwant

fyi, your font color is super hard to read, please pick something else @____@

but it could have been a variety of things and it looks like they're being pretty proactive about tackling the problem so hopefully it will get resolved quickly.

Sweet Fairy

Razumi Yazura
Mary Chokesondix
O.o XD im not having problems buying gaia cash atm XD
thank god XD
i was saying that about the exploits in the CS
Yeah. I have no problems, but some of my friends have problems buying cash, so they need to contact paypal.

I know, but exploits with the cash shop go hand in hand with Gaia Cash. If it were the cash shop itself with the problem, it would be closed and not just the removal of the expensive bundles.

That's true D:
But still I don't get why people feel the need to ruin s**t for other people
It's like people have nothing Bette to do anymore then ruin stuff for others

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Mary Chokesondix
sup-qt
Mary Chokesondix
Slick Southpaw
sup-qt
.: [ :/ I really hope that they can catch any more bugs before someone else can, it makes me sad to see someone exploit glitches and then it turns into a big mess for users that had nothing to do with it. ] :.

no kidding. Who thought this s**t was fun in the first place? It's certainly not "standing up to the MAN" when you ******** over everyone else in the process.

http://i.imgur.com/ygtB2t3.png

they should of worked harder to patch the issue in the first place B[ emotion_donotwant

.: [ I don't think its exactly the same glitch?
The last time with Hyppe they had to disable in store gifting because of the glitch but this time tey've tken the nightmare boxes and win gaia bundle out of the LV, so I think it may be a different exploit.
I do wish that they were able to patch anything before someone could exploit it but if they don't have someone in that kind of role then I guess they are just trusting us not to abuse it or tell them about any glitches we find :[ ] :.

yeah i dont know if it its or not
but the person was selling tickets for cheap and my friend had bought one and then got his stuff disabled and he said that gaia was going to take it back from him B[
tbh if they found the person doing them they should ban their IP address although that could easily be bypassed by them but still they should still ban them or do something to prevent stuff from happening again

.: [ Thats probably the kind of stuff they do, and reversing the trades and removing all the items is part of that since they dont want stuff that was made kinda illegally on the site.
It sucks cause it impacts other users, but I doubt theyd be able to just leave the items.
] :.

Sweet Fairy

Slick Southpaw
Mary Chokesondix
Slick Southpaw
sup-qt

fyi, your font color is super hard to read, please pick something else @____@

but it could have been a variety of things and it looks like they're being pretty proactive about tackling the problem so hopefully it will get resolved quickly.

Oh gosh xzd
I'll change it when I get back on my computer XD
And yeah that s**t is getting terrible now
Terrible now
Especially with it causing other gaians to get their stuff at risk do to something stupid

Sweet Fairy

sup-qt
Mary Chokesondix
sup-qt
Mary Chokesondix
Slick Southpaw
sup-qt

.: [ I don't think its exactly the same glitch?
The last time with Hyppe they had to disable in store gifting because of the glitch but this time tey've tken the nightmare boxes and win gaia bundle out of the LV, so I think it may be a different exploit.
I do wish that they were able to patch anything before someone could exploit it but if they don't have someone in that kind of role then I guess they are just trusting us not to abuse it or tell them about any glitches we find :[ ] :.

yeah i dont know if it its or not
but the person was selling tickets for cheap and my friend had bought one and then got his stuff disabled and he said that gaia was going to take it back from him B[
tbh if they found the person doing them they should ban their IP address although that could easily be bypassed by them but still they should still ban them or do something to prevent stuff from happening again

.: [ Thats probably the kind of stuff they do, and reversing the trades and removing all the items is part of that since they dont want stuff that was made kinda illegally on the site.
It sucks cause it impacts other users, but I doubt theyd be able to just leave the items.

They just need to figure out where the people bought the items from and then track from there to see where they originated to hopefully solve it

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Dabasaurus Rex
SO THE PLOT THICKENS

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/alright-cb-i-need-your-help/t.94316409_1/#5

.: [ Holy s**t.
Hope theres some how an explanation? (I can't think of one but i really hope there is one)

Beloved Stargazer

sup-qt
Dabasaurus Rex
SO THE PLOT THICKENS

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/alright-cb-i-need-your-help/t.94316409_1/#5

Hope theres some how an explanation? (I can't think of one but i really hope there is one)

Call me cynical, but im treating this similarly to those I WAS BANNED ~*TOTES UNFAIRLY GAIS*~ until proven otherwise in some what.

That's just be... too dumb otherwise. Im hoping there's info missing.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Zero Dream
sup-qt
Dabasaurus Rex
SO THE PLOT THICKENS

Hope theres some how an explanation? (I can't think of one but i really hope there is one) ] :.

Call me cynical, but im treating this similarly to those I WAS BANNED ~*TOTES UNFAIRLY GAIS*~ until proven otherwise in some what.

.: [ I saw that they had filled a ticket, so I'm hoping that they get a resolution soon.
It does suck that they've had their items removed however we don't quite know why and personally I'm not one for creating hype about it as it kinda makes other jump on the bandwaggon and makes more people upset at gaia even if they werent involved.

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
sup-qt
Dabasaurus Rex
SO THE PLOT THICKENS

as someone who has their account being "reviewed" by the same people, im trying to find an explanation, but one does not come to mind. This was my friend it happened to so not only am i upset for him but i'm worried about my own things as well. ALOT of people are involved in this. lets see how many "mistakes" are made.

Dont get me wrong i love this site, and i have faith they will fix this, but what was the point of such a controversial error...

Beloved Stargazer

sup-qt
Zero Dream
sup-qt
Dabasaurus Rex
SO THE PLOT THICKENS

Hope theres some how an explanation? (I can't think of one but i really hope there is one) ] :.

.: [ I saw that they had filled a ticket, so I'm hoping that they get a resolution soon.
It does suck that they've had their items removed however we don't quite know why and personally I'm not one for creating hype about it as it kinda makes other jump on the bandwaggon and makes more people upset at gaia even if they werent involved.

Exactly. If he is truthful, then I agree that what happened to him isn't okay at all. I just don't think gaia would be that eager to shoot themselves in the foot again after the 133T gate fiasco.

At least, I'd hope so...

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zero Dream
sup-qt
Dabasaurus Rex
SO THE PLOT THICKENS

id be with you on that one. but he had those items long before this trading pass mess. im crossing my fingers that theres some justification or reparation

Greedy Drake

Dabasaurus Rex
sup-qt
Dabasaurus Rex
SO THE PLOT THICKENS

as someone who has their account being "reviewed" by the same people, im trying to find an explanation, but one does not come to mind. This was my friend it happened to so not only am i upset for him but i'm worried about my own things as well. ALOT of people are involved in this. lets see how many "mistakes" are made.

Dont get me wrong i love this site, and i have faith they will fix this, but what was the point of such a controversial error...

Im making screenshots of my gold amount and items as we speak. I dont want them deleting the crap ive had forever. Im pretty sure the nightmare bundle stuff is what caused my pass to be locked. If they delete my random inventory and 2t+ pure that I had before buying the dtail ill be super pissed.

Heart Tamer

I had my trades properly reversed and my gold amount is correct. No mistakes on my end.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Dabasaurus Rex
sup-qt
Dabasaurus Rex
SO THE PLOT THICKENS

.: [ Its hard sometimes when you have no clue into the process' of the admins. This looks really crazy with the fact that they've just taken tonnes of his stuff, and we can only hope that theres a reason but theres no way to see what they are thinking since they don't really communicate anymore ><;; ] :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff