Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
shiiiiiit.
i knew it! i should have haha. but your pm was more of an actual concern via something being taken. Mine is just kind of... impatience.
yeah. blue is great

just delete the pm to milkbun from your outbox and send a pm to blue instead. 3nodding

just tell them that it's been a while since you submitted your request and was wondering if milkbun received it yet.
hopefully they will take a look.

yeah i think i will.
hopefully this will be sure and sweet.

i wish you luck and hopefully blue will look into it soon.

what did you and zero decide to recolor? i know you said you were doing a set, so i am curious. O:
Menstrual Cramps
Throttle Kitty

Looks like I should have kept my mouth shut about my pink Djs idea... lol

Pretty sure Jen can't see anything you say because you're blocked.
And I'm pretty sure your DJs would have been totally different pink.. lol

Also, I'm extra sure no one would want to steal your ideas. Or things you think completely and utterly only originated from you.
Since.. apparently pink is an exclusive color of yours? Yeah.. no lol rolleyes

Haha, how can i steal an idea that i could have never seen in the first place?
I have always wanted to do pink DJ's, but was having a hard time keeping a rainbow ticket in my inventory since Zero kept reversing my trades.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
shiiiiiit.
i knew it! i should have haha. but your pm was more of an actual concern via something being taken. Mine is just kind of... impatience.
yeah. blue is great

just delete the pm to milkbun from your outbox and send a pm to blue instead. 3nodding

just tell them that it's been a while since you submitted your request and was wondering if milkbun received it yet.

yeah i think i will.

what did you and zero decide to recolor? i know you said you were doing a set, so i am curious. O:

SOON emotion_dowant

Zero is doing a checkmate blue alleycat's allure. I'm doing a green/yellow Schoolboy's Style.
Since the mcs came out together... we thought it'd be nice. Plus i get more yellow ;A;
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
shiiiiiit.
yeah. blue is great

yeah i think i will.

SOON emotion_dowant

Zero is doing a checkmate blue alleycat's allure. I'm doing a green/yellow Schoolboy's Style.
Since the mcs came out together... we thought it'd be nice. Plus i get more yellow ;A;

what did you put as the subject in your message? i usually get ignored when i dont have one or if it doesn't sound important.

oooooo, i would love to see the checkmate blue alleycat's allure.
I love green and yellow, but i am picky about the shades.
What shade of green and yellow will it be? O:

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
shiiiiiit.
yeah. blue is great

yeah i think i will.

SOON emotion_dowant

what did you put as the subject in your message? i usually get ignored when i dont have one or if it doesn't sound important.

I was scared, so i've been double checking haha.
It says, PROJECT RAINBOW RECOLOR TICKET; TWINKY DAVE
i didn't sound important enough XD

Lime green/Tea Green, and it looks like a canary or luminous pangea yellow, i have mocks somewhere lol.
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave

yeah i think i will.

SOON emotion_dowant

Lime green/Tea Green, and it looks like a canary or luminous pangea yellow, i have mocks somewhere lol.

hmmmmm, i would have put something like "I am concerned that my request was lost" in the subject, or something similar.

oooooo, tea green. i love that shade. emotion_drool <3
not really a fan of the luminous pangea yellow, and i am not sure what shade exactly on the canary yellow.. because google has different shades labeled as canary yellow. ; o ;

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Menstrual Cramps
Throttle Kitty

Also, I'm extra sure no one would want to steal your ideas. Or things you think completely and utterly only originated from you.

she can see everything. she blocked me, but every time she trash talks me and someone quotes her i see it. not starting s**t, i just noticed that you are incorrect on that first little piece of info. i have no comment on the rest of the convo

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Throttle Kitty

never share your ideas until milkbun approves them, i learned that lesson sweatdrop

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave

yeah i think i will.

SOON emotion_dowant

hmmmmm, i would have put something like "I am concerned that my request was lost" in the subject, or something similar.

not really a fan of the luminous pangea yellow, and i am not sure what shade exactly on the canary yellow.. because google has different shades labeled as canary yellow. ; o ;

yes, so many yellows... i dont want a pastel... but i dont want a neon. bwhahaha.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Dabasaurus Rex
Menstrual Cramps
Throttle Kitty

she can see everything. she blocked me, but every time she trash talks me and someone quotes her i see it. not starting s**t, i just noticed that you are incorrect on that first little piece of info. i have no comment on the rest of the convo

rolleyes I'm not here to argue semantics over blocks. I understand how they work, but I doubt anyone would be stalking this thread to "steal" his idea.
The point is, his DJs would have been a different pink, a different look and entirely different.
That's my point.
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave

SOON emotion_dowant

yes, so many yellows... i dont want a pastel... but i dont want a neon. bwhahaha.

well, as long it isn't neon, i am sure i will like it. (:
not sure how it would look with a tea green, maybe it will look better with the lime green.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave

SOON emotion_dowant

not sure how it would look with a tea green, maybe it will look better with the lime green.

yeah, we are going to see haha.
its gonna be an item that will be shadowed, by everybody liking the checkmate alleycat.... but i'll be happy with it c:
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave

its gonna be an item that will be shadowed, by everybody liking the checkmate alleycat.... but i'll be happy with it c:
as long as you are happy with it, it doesn't matter.
even if someone uses a ticket for profit, i don't think it would be worth making something the ticket holder isn't going to like. >;

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Menstrual Cramps
Dabasaurus Rex
Menstrual Cramps
Throttle Kitty

rolleyes I'm not here to argue semantics over blocks. I understand how they work, but I doubt anyone would be stalking this thread to "steal" his idea.
The point is, his DJs would have been a different pink, a different look and entirely different.
That's my point.

no no no im not here to argue here either i was just correcting that part of your post so people dont think that when they are blocked, the person who blocked cant see what they say, because that is not true, again, i have 0 comment about her, her Dj's or stealing ideas.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave
lost in the rhythm
Twinky Dave

as long as you are happy with it, it doesn't matter.
even if someone uses a ticket for profit, i don't think it would be worth making something the ticket holder isn't going to like. >;

agreed completely.
its a waste of a ticket to make something looks similar/stupid for profit.
at least make it look cool for profit cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces