Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Imrae Myett
۞PALADIN۞

※※※※※※※※※※

All the hairs from those RIGs in the cash shops put into the Salon; especially the Ombre locks. All styles will be available for both humans and paws and body hair will not be forgotten. I really don't see why all those hairs are cash items. Some of them are really cheap looking.

※※※※※※※※※※

۞✧✧✧✧✧۞

The new paws update in Crosstich actually impressed me. Nearly all of them can be passed for CS quality. And being paws many are gender neutral.

xd I actually want a human version for the Dapper Scamp set

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
August Star Of Heaven
Imrae Myett
۞PALADIN۞

※※※※※※※※※※

All the hairs from those RIGs in the cash shops put into the Salon; especially the Ombre locks. All styles will be available for both humans and paws and body hair will not be forgotten. I really don't see why all those hairs are cash items. Some of them are really cheap looking.

※※※※※※※※※※

۞✧✧✧✧✧۞

The new paws update in Crosstich actually impressed me. Nearly all of them can be passed for CS quality. And being paws many are gender neutral.

xd I actually want a human version for the Dapper Scamp set

Me too; but not as much as I want decent hair in the gold shops. There's really no reason those hairs should be cash items. The ombre locks are lovely but not $3 lovely or two billion gold lovely. emotion_donotwant

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Andryann
I would do a Skin Tyte update, with new tattoos, make up for gold shop, maybe some noses and some freckles.

I'd really like non-face mod freckles.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Imrae Myett

Me too; but not as much as I want decent hair in the gold shops. There's really no reason those hairs should be cash items. The ombre locks are lovely but not $3 lovely or two billion gold lovely. emotion_donotwant

Unfortunately, Gaia's gotten really money-hungry since last year. The quality has gone down as the prices have gone up.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Nova0437
Imrae Myett

Unfortunately, Gaia's gotten really money-hungry since last year. The quality has gone down as the prices have gone up.

This is so the case with some of the hairs. They look plastic with no details or pixleation whatsoever. The ombre locks only real appeal is the ombre. The hairs with the same pixelation; but flat colors look like sheets of plastic taped to your head.

Invisible Seeker

Shoes, definitely! :U
I only seem to use the prim booties, if it has to come from the gold shops.

I'd probably sell the ticket to someone with some ideas I like, or yeah, a dude with good ideas
because there can always be more male items. uwu

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Vanilla Angel Imp
Shoes, definitely! :U
I only seem to use the prim booties, if it has to come from the gold shops.

I'd probably sell the ticket to someone with some ideas I like, or yeah, a dude with good ideas
because there can always be more male items. uwu

We could use something new. These constant re-releases of the same items are beginning to get very boring.

Profitable Prophet

I would swamp Junk in the Truck with really awful retro clothing. EVERYBODY GETS TIE-DYE.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Rock_hard_yo
I would swamp Junk in the Truck with really awful retro clothing. EVERYBODY GETS TIE-DYE.

I might actually buy that...

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Imrae Myett

This is so the case with some of the hairs. They look plastic with no details or pixleation whatsoever. The ombre locks only real appeal is the ombre. The hairs with the same pixelation; but flat colors look like sheets of plastic taped to your head.

The darker wig recolours certainly seem to look better than the lighter ones.

Amateur Alchemist

Butterfly themed clothing for D*C! Yissss ...

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Daxios

Just the Monarch orange, or other butterflies too?

Amateur Alchemist

Nova0437
Daxios

Just the Monarch orange, or other butterflies too?

Any color, mate. Butterflies are pretty colorful and beautiful. Having just monarch orange would be injustice to the butterflies.

Wheezing Plague

Sir Black ********' Denier Cri update with more dramatic expensive avante garde/haute couture looks.

So like a High Fashion Alexander McQueeny gs update. 3nodding [/a
tdlhfjmr:0="Sir Black ********' Denier Cri update with more dramatic expensive avante garde/haute couture looks.

So like a High Fashion Alexander McQueeny gs update. 3nodding [/align]

Ohh! Good idea. I like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas