• Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Slick Southpaw
SO MUCH IN THE BODY/FACIAL HAIR DEPT

Actually, I'd make Vanessa learn a few things dramallama

>>>green would actually match that terra twist
>>>body hair would be a must
>>>TRANSFER SOME SIMPLE OLD STYLES TO ANIMAL BASES
>>>mutton chops would actually layer with other basic body hair
>>>new update would match old original colors from body hair to regular hair.

Why do we even have a Facial Hair section in SD if they're not going to update it? Toss in some recolours that match common CS wig shades or something, at least, Gaia.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
The Governor of Woodbury

Also, weapons.

People have been asking for various types of weapons for awhile now, so I imagine this would be well received.

Rainbow Raider

12,700 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

I'd want an update for Skin Tyte that included more body piercings- like eyebrow, torso,
          back/spine, ext. Maybe even a few single pose mouths that had tongue piercings. And plugs
          of multiple colors and sizes. Also tattoo updates. All of our tattoos are old as s**t unless they
          are a part of an item in a RIG. Full sleeve tattoos, chest tattoos, rib tattoos- all would be a must-
          we need more variation.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Nova0437
Talim-Hime

BAGS.

Messengers. Purses. Everything else. I need BAGS. And definitely the options to hold them in your hand, under your armpit, or crumpled by your feet.

I'd like some messenger bags with little pins and stuff.

Pins are a neat idea! I would like the shopkeepers to have their own pins, and some Kiki and Coco ones.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Talim-Hime

Pins are a neat idea! I would like the shopkeepers to have their own pins, and some Kiki and Coco ones.

I'd love Shop/Town/Gaia Mascot pins.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Quail Knight

I'd want an update for Skin Tyte that included more body piercings- like eyebrow, torso,
          back/spine, ext. Maybe even a few single pose mouths that had tongue piercings. And plugs
          of multiple colors and sizes. Also tattoo updates. All of our tattoos are old as s**t unless they
          are a part of an item in a RIG. Full sleeve tattoos, chest tattoos, rib tattoos- all would be a must-
          we need more variation.
s**t better work with body hair

I AM TIRED OF BEING TATTOO INCOMPATIBLE mad

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Quail Knight

we need more variation.

ST needs an update that isn't just skins.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Kaiserin Kai
[

A jewelry update would be divine emotion_kirakira

I'd like new earrings.

Wheezing Member

Sir Black ********' Denier Cri update with more dramatic expensive avante garde/haute couture looks.

So like a High Fashion Alexander McQueeny gs update. 3nodding [/a
ql827g08:0="Sir Black ********' Denier Cri update with more dramatic expensive avante garde/haute couture looks.

So like a High Fashion Alexander McQueeny gs update. 3nodding [/align]

M-maybe a set similar to the Pavonine Boots? emotion_kirakira

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Nova0437

Why do we even have a Facial Hair section in SD if they're not going to update it? Toss in some recolours that match common CS wig shades or something, at least, Gaia.

Well, we got another hair RIG.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
This would be incredible. I don't even know what I'd do. I don't. I...

I would make a ton of shoes. Because we need more footwear that isn't attached to legs. Free the feet! Wear the stockings and pants and skirts you want!

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Torse
Sir Black ********' Denier Cri update with more dramatic expensive avante garde/haute couture looks.

So like a High Fashion Alexander McQueeny gs update. 3nodding [/a
ql827g08:1="Sir Black ********' Denier Cri update with more dramatic expensive avante garde/haute couture looks.

So like a High Fashion Alexander McQueeny gs update. 3nodding [/align]

M-maybe a set similar to the Pavonine Boots? emotion_kirakira

Why do you tease me with things that will never be. They are my favorite boots. emo

Sugary Heart

Either boxing stuff (shorts, boots, gloves), Am. football stuff (uniforms, balls, maybe cheerleading stuff), or Ouendan (headbands, gakuran, plain short true white gloves)

Wheezing Member

Bleeding Apocalypse
Why do you tease me with things that will never be. They are my favorite boots. emo

I'm so sorry massuh! crying

They'll probably have a similar ticket out eventually though.
Then all you have to do is sexily show off the boots to persuade a winner of the ticket. :b

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
This would be incredible. I don't even know what I'd do. I don't. I...

I would make a ton of shoes. Because we need more footwear that isn't attached to legs. Free up the feet! Wear the stockings and pants and skirts you want!

High top sneakers, combat boots, boat shoes, ballet flats, snow boots... mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff