Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
AGH...

I just saw how much the RIG is going for on the MP.

...I guess that shouldn't have been a surprise due to the double blow from Make It Rain and... I don't remember the dragon thing's name...

User Image Well, saves me from blowing any of my gold on even attempting. xp I shouldn't have even thought about it anyway, gah. I'm so easily tempted.

Biggest Anubutt

Cotton Candy Panic
AGH...

...I guess that shouldn't have been a surprise due to the double blow from Make It Rain and... I don't remember the dragon thing's name...

User Image Well, saves me from blowing any of my gold on even attempting. xp I shouldn't have even thought about it anyway, gah. I'm so easily tempted.

It hasn't officially been in an announcement yet I think, so there are only few, the ones who frequent GCD, see the ad on the forum landing page, or check the cash shop I'd imagine, selling. Small amount of sellers, few items in system to buy, price can go up.

Once more know, I'm sure it'll go down, which is why I'm holding off for now.

Biggest Anubutt

Jisen Meizuki
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Jisen Meizuki
To be honest, I'm disappointed.

Not saying that the prize is terrible. After all, it's just like pre-Halloween where winners get a cameo in the comic. What I'm disappointed is that Gaia wrote "If the store is updated" in their FAQ. I will feel sorry for the winner if they choose their favorite character that has the least shop update. After all, half of the shops like Skin Type and Phin Phange RARELY update. In addition, the winner can't choose WHEN they want to make their appearance. Only Gaia makes the decision of which shop will update and which aren't. emotion_facepalm

Those loop holes >.<

Well that's a real bummer. If you get said emerald ticket and redeem it, the shop should be updated asa your art for the shop is done.

HA!! As if that will ever happen. Like I said, winner don't get to choose when to make an appearance. Gaia makes the decision.

But anyway, I'm not interest of getting the ticket. Heck, I ever seen people who opened the Project NPC get more gold than the items. So yeah... Not gonna try my luck to get more gold. >.<

Like I said, that's stupid. Yes, it's how it'll apparently be handled, doesn;t make it any less stupid.

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Cotton Candy Panic
AGH...

It hasn't officially been in an announcement yet I think, so there are only few, the ones who frequent GCD, see the ad on the forum landing page, or check the cash shop I'd imagine, selling. Small amount of sellers, few items in system to buy, price can go up.

I sure hope you're right.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh man haha I'd die if I got one fur Filly. SHED BE SO OUT OF PLACE.
omg an alien at a clothing shop.
I can't even with all the things she could say.
'Umm, I'm feline I'm in the wrong place..."
Aha so fun. But there are people that actually want it <3

Biggest Anubutt

Cotton Candy Panic
Cotton Candy Panic
AGH...

I sure hope you're right.

Lol I'm lol at my typing "Once more know". I don't even know what that was supposed to be. rofl

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
From the front desk of The Bifrost's Alchemy Shop:
♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where would you want your character to apprentice?
Bellecoso was created randomly one Valinetine's Day to be Cresento's assistant for when he's had his fill on tolerating Gaians for the day, so for certain she'd be in front of The Bifrost. This would be the absolute closest I could ever get to making her completely imortalized on the site. Even if just for a month.

What would be their demeanor and phrases?
Given the nature of Gaians, probably a rather frustrated character, having to deal with not only the complaining customers, but also the fangirls/boys wanting to stick their nose where it doesn't belong in regards to Cresento's personal business.

"My Captain does not perform interviews for just anybody, so please stop asking."

"My wings? They're as much for sale as the head on your shoulders."

"Please excuse me. I need to make sure Nicolae isn't touching the vault again."

"Mind your hands, arms, feet, legs, eyes, and basically everything when a crafting is in progress."

"There is no higher honor than working for the King of the Skies. No, this is not up for debate."

♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎~♎
Bellecoso vel Bellicose

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a ramble but it is currently one in the morning here and my heart feels as though it is going at sixty miles an hour. To be franker than usual, I can barely type straight let alone form words.

I only found out about this whole thing recently while skimming through on my IPod, but I think this may be the first thing to excite me about Gaia in a very long time.
Which is a shame since considering my luck at everything and the stiff competition, my chances of winning are slim enough to count as non-existent. And I can already tell the feeling when I lose will be amazing.

On the subject of whom I would like to apprentice under, Brennivin. Definitely Brennivin. As an aspiring healing mage, or at least as my character is, I would be overjoyed for the chance to be noticed by him, let alone work with him. If not given that option then Murasaki, if only to give the character a chance to be given more depth.

His speech would be stiff but his demeanor would show both timidness and a great joy for his work.

Biggest Anubutt

XinYunMei
Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a ramble but it is currently one in the morning here and my heart feels as though it is going at sixty miles an hour. To be franker than usual, I can barely type straight let alone form words.

I only found out about this whole thing recently while skimming through on my IPod, but I think this may be the first thing to excite me about Gaia in a very long time.
Which is a shame since considering my luck at everything and the stiff competition, my chances of winning are slim enough to count as non-existent. And I can already tell the feeling when I lose will be amazing.

On the subject of whom I would like to apprentice under, Brennivin. Definitely Brennivin. As an aspiring healing mage, or at least as my character is, I would be overjoyed for the chance to be noticed by him, let alone work with him. If not given that option then Murasaki, if only to give the character a chance to be given more depth.

His speech would be stiff but his demeanor would show both timidness and a great joy for his work.

I remember you. Now's your chance to work with Bren. Kanoko's gone, certain shops are looking for apprentices...

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Oh. OH OH OH OH. I kinda glossed over the last part of the first post. TEHE!

Time to daydream~

Where would you want your character to apprentice?

H&R Wesley, of course~

What would be their demeanor and phrases?

Demeanor? *Blinks* Oh ah... hyper? Spacey? I dunno. Um. Cute. Me. Like me. However people would describe me (...I'm suspecting fanatical).

Phrases... phrases...

"Yes! I can help! You! Louie? LOUIE IS BUSY! What do you mean he's standing right there?"

"That'll be one bazillion gold. It's not overpriced, I'm cute and deserve a tip!"

"Yes, Louie. Of course, Louie. Ah... Louie... Huh? Customer? Whoopsie~"

"I wonder if I can get Louie to put some cat ears on. Nyaa~ nya~ nyaa~!"

"Obsessed!? I'm not obsessed! I don't know what you're talking about! Perfume? Ooooh..."

Clearly the month stay would be due to me getting fired. emotion_dowant

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I remember you. Now's your chance to work with Bren. Kanoko's gone, certain shops are looking for apprentices...

I will do my best to try and get him my resume. Though the chances of him reading it look very daunting from where I stand.... User Image

Biggest Anubutt

Hopefully they'll announce this Project soon so prices drop.

Blessed Hero

I want to apprentice in Barton Boutique~ emotion_kirakira I'll never win a ticket, and I don't have the luck to win one, though XD

If I did magically get my hands on one of these, I would probably be wearing what I am now, and have a really shy demeanor/super crushing on Ian XD ( I still dislike how they made him a vampire... emo SO much better with brown hair )

I really don't know what the dialogue would be that I would use, other than Ian-fangirling and Rufus-protecting.

MY RUFUS emotion_donotwant

Jamie's Significant Otter

Trash Champion

Oh man, I'd definitely go with Brennivan or Carl~ emotion_kirakira

"Brennivan won't let me near him when he works.... not since the accident."
"-falls over trying to set up a clothes rack-"
Carl:
"Don't even ask if we have it in the back of the shop, SO. MUCH. POOP."
"-holds up sign and mouths HELP-"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items