Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh man, awesome idea. Can those who can't draw have some input?
This is a cool idea and all, but I think maybe you should take it another step further. Why try to improve the slow-moving GAIA, when you can make you whole own new world? Get some coders and HTML-knowledgeable people. Buy a small domain. Get artists and pixel artists. Make forums, make currency, and create your whole own world. This way, you'd have full control over it.

Then again, that's something I've been planning, so it may not sound as good to you razz
Sherridan
This is a cool idea and all, but I think maybe you should take it another step further. Why try to improve the slow-moving GAIA, when you can make you whole own new world? Get some coders and HTML-knowledgeable people. Buy a small domain. Get artists and pixel artists. Make forums, make currency, and create your whole own world. This way, you'd have full control over it.

Then again, that's something I've been planning, so it may not sound as good to you razz

No, no. xD It's meant to compliment Gaia, not replace it. n.n

Kirin: Of course!
Interesting...

I don't get it. o.o

I'm an HTML editor. sweatdrop In it's basic form... sweatdrop

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon3/alex42bionicle
Makuuta
Interesting...

I don't get it. o.o

I'm an HTML editor. sweatdrop In it's basic form... sweatdrop

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon3/alex42bionicle

Do you need explination? o.o;;

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bump.... *is waiting for a PM from Zaeyde*
Ahh, I'd be happy to help.

First of all, I prefer each section be a country, not a planet. After all, Gaia is the goddess of the Earth, or the Earth itself. So it only makes sense for Gaia to be one single planet/world (Not that he other idea is a bad one, I like it, but the country one is more sensible for me). 3nodding

GD...For one it's a big city. And polluted. Horrible traffic. Imagine Los Angeles. It's the most famous city of the Gaia Online section of Gaia's forums. Its population's (in)famous sarcastic nature overshadows the other cities' populations, which draws people away from visiting the whole country. (That's the reason that threads which should be in Welcome to Gaia, Site Feedback and the Q&A forums can often be found scattered and misplaced about the rest of Gaia.) There's alot of immigrants from the Chatterbox, who barely speak the GD language and are hated by most of GD's citizens...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff