Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend (blue_snow) joined this site in 2004 and she once showed me the prices of some items. Compared to now, they have risen by about a thousand and the rare items have risen by 10k at least. Don't you think this is bad? What can we do about this?
As things get older, they become more "rare" on the market. Thus increasing the price. Its inflation. You can't stop it.
Its all down to supply and demand. Things are only expensive if they're in limited stock.
Nitemare9
My friend (blue_snow) joined this site in 2004 and she once showed me the prices of some items. Compared to now, they have risen by about a thousand and the rare items have risen by 10k at least. Don't you think this is bad? What can we do about this?

Stop getting gold.

Of course it's inflating, with more gold, items have to increase in price to make it a challenge.
That's not bad. It's good. And it happens.
G.M.
As things get older, they become more "rare" on the market. Thus increasing the price. Its inflation. You can't stop it.

He speaks the truth. 3nodding

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

I like higherprices.
Makes people complian.
Which gives me something to laugh at.
G.M.
An Emo bag once cost 14k and now costs around 30k. The price increases are way too much.
Deal with it.
I think it's more challenging... -.-
Yep, donation items are going up at a pretty insane rate. I paid 234k for my OMG in January, and now they're worth 600k... @.o
It's just that I'm new and the only thing I can buy right now is stinking flame pants.
kita 21
Yep, donation items are going up at a pretty insane rate. I paid 234k for my OMG in January, and now they're worth 600k... @.o
Finally someone who agrees with me.
Nitemare9
It's just that I'm new and the only thing I can buy right now is stinking flame pants.
Start saving up like everyone else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces