Welcome to Gaia! ::

spencer- kun
Shady Tradesman
spencer- kun
I think I am going to start a GCDer's Chatterbox Hangout thread now.. pirate

GCD addicts annon. 3nodding
Goddamnitspencerneverhasanyfunanymore gonk

gonk
I quite agree with the first part, where you defended Chatterbox. It's not easy to change one's opinion so fast, but hopefully people will begin to realize that Chatterbox isn't the trash can of Gaia, though many still think that. But when all the rumors and whatnot add up, it's hard to change an opinion, and to stop spreading the rumors yourself.

Sometimes, I would rather take Chatterbox where people are still given a chance, other than the closed off nature of some other forums. Nothing's perfect. It's seeing the good and bad in each place that affects where we choose to stay.

As for the parts of the sticky in Chatterbox that you don't agree with, why not ask a mod about the reasoning behind that? An official answer would be better than users guessing around.

And I'm not sure why your argument turned from defending Chatterbox, to saying the mods don't do their jobs. I'm sure they do. Just because a mod goes hidden doesn't mean they're not online and doing all they can. And considering the speed that Chatterbox goes at, and all the users there, it's pretty hard to take care of everything, especially this soon. It'll take months of work to change the overall attitude of users, and even hope for change.
I never try to bash the chatterbox for the only bad threads, yes, it does have some stupid pointless threads, but hey, we started there once, didn't we?

I made a topic today focusing in on threads that break the rules, I didn't bash the chatterbox, just a few topics in it

and on my time in Gaia I don't usually see threads that bash it

Sterotyping is a whole different subject though. . .
spencer- kun
Shady Tradesman
spencer- kun
I think I am going to start a GCDer's Chatterbox Hangout thread now.. pirate

GCD addicts annon. 3nodding
Goddamnitspencerneverhasanyfunanymore gonk

Helping people is loads of fun.

donate your crown to me and it will almost be orgasmic xd
I'm a CB born and Raised, my first few posts were in that looney bin and i'm willing to protect it with everything i got. but if the Forum was cleaned up by the Mods a little more and actually kept like these other forums then maybe the CB would be taken seriously. i really used to love going there and being silly and random but now...

Nyome:Nyome read the Sticky that said Strip Clubs are not allowed on Gaia, then look at some of the threads there, hell even abusive language something that the Sticky also forbids is quickly becoming commonplace, Nyome the Chatterbox needs the Mods to do their jobs, but they don't do it. and there is evidence 'Miga just look at the threads.'
but on another note most of those "Girls in Cages Threads" are pretty harmless, i went in one and all that happened to me was getting poked by a girl in another cage.

Perpetuous's Husband

Newbie Genius

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Overall: I just get tired of people bashing my home of the CB. The Cb has not lowered itself to insulting any other forum. :c
Are you starting something like The Alamo?

*Puts on Racoon Fur Hat*

Remember the Chatterbox!

Perpetuous's Husband

Newbie Genius

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Mataku Von Helson
Are you starting something like The Alamo?

*Puts on Racoon Fur Hat*

Remember the Chatterbox!

ninja Could be...
The Chatterbox is my homie. mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items