Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
They're pretty nice.

I'm wondering, though... were the animal styles released in this round or have they been there for a little while? I almost never change my salon hair style, so I might have missed that.

Cluttered Control

I'm glad they're experimenting a bit with the gold shop offerings. I'd love to see some past hairstyles updated with new colors as well. I generally abuse wigs, but I've been in the mood to go hair shopping recently just to change what I see in my dressing room. Heh!

Phantom

> Gold generators are gone ( for now ).
> Cash shop quality hairs are introduced into the gold shop, specially Salon Durem.
> Gold sinks are still implemented.

Holy crap, maybe things are starting to get through a littler more...

Hopeful Girl

They still need to fix the difference between Lite Brown hair and Dark Brown hair. stare Because that "dark brown" hair is not dark brown. talk2hand Once they fix that, then, I'll be happier. Until then.... emotion_donotwant

Big Bunny

OH MY GOD YES THE GRAPE PURPLE OMGGFFFG YSEUYSSKDJFSLKFJALKDF

Fuzzy Bear

found a bug with the haircuts.

this is my human avi:
User Image

this is the preview i get:
User Image

Fashionable Demigod

Slick Southpaw
I'm just 900000000% bummed that I can't wear the scruffy guy's hair with just the scruff.

Kills me that if I put a wig on the scruff goes away

and it's such a nicely done version too emo

I'd like more CI quality facial hair in SD pls
I know your feels. I'm a beard/ facial hair lover myself.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Personally, I would have been much happier with the scruff if the beard didn't layer in front of buck teeth. Gonna report that in the avatar glitch thread, but it was just odd. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Enduring Hero

I like the colours, but the style isn't for me this time around.

Crumbly Codger

I was super happy to see that earlier! It'd be amazing if they could keep doing stuff like this.

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
Pie
Rabid-Turtle

Still not the shade of green I'm looking for so its something I will never use.

Same here, except "purple" instead of "green".

I'm happy to see them starting to deviate from their Gold Shop standardized hair colors, though, since I've loathed those since Day 1.

And this is how I feel about the shade of blue. emotion_8c I've always, always hated the washed-out blue that seemed to replace the shade of my current hairstyle in succeeding updates.

I hope this keeps up in future updates. I especially hope for hair with the coloring of Hollywood Dream though I'm not holding my breath.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

This is far superior coloring and shading than I've seen in the past. Some past cuts are shapely, but just have a color scheme that did not age well at all.

Team Diedrich

I love it! The colors and the styles are both really great. I wish there were more, but I'm pretty happy with this pony tail as it is.

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Advent Attendee 50
    Mew! It makes me happy.

I may end up getting the Rose pink ponytail (debating on that) But for now I'm happy that they're venturing out of that hideous color range.

I like making my avi's redheads. Always redheads. And I hate the fact that all those good solid high saturation reds in the salon are old. I still remember my first hairstyle: Girls Emotion Maroon. I loved the bangs for some reason. I still love the bangs. But it's so old and outdated and the shapes no longer match the shapes of the avi's I make.

I can't stand that most of the new styles have such low saturation compared to the old ones. I've taken to making my avi bald and relying on wigs. They still don't have the proper bloody Crimson I like, but I do like the look of the Rose red ponytail and I might play with it. I dunno why, but I'm liking the Rose pink color more and more.

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
    • Crack Shot 50
    • Jolly Roger 50
    • Cats vs Dogs 100
    Shiarka Jonless
    They're pretty nice.

I'm wondering, though... were the animal styles released in this round or have they been there for a little while? I almost never change my salon hair style, so I might have missed that.
    Animal styles have been in salon for quite awhile, at least for month.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff