Are the prize tiers all inclusive - so, for example, if I donate 10,000,000 gold will I get all the prize benefits up to the 10,000,000 gold mark?
Yes! Prize tiers are all inclusive, meaning if you donate enough to get one of the higher rewards, you'll also get all the lower rewards by default.

How long will this Pre-Halloween event gold sink last?
This will continue until the start of the Halloween event!

What does the poster I can win look like? How does this giveaway work?
Great question! Here is what it looks like:
User Image

How does the poster gift prize work?
Basically, we've printed out a few of the event posters because they are beautiful and super cool! These posters will be signed by various staff members including lanzer and the event team! Everyone who donates 10,000,000 gold or more to the Pre-Halloween event will be entered in a drawing to win one - there will be 10 winners! Best of luck to all who enter! biggrin

How does the manga appearance reward work?
Anyone who donates 100,000,000 gold or more to the Pre-Halloween event will be entered in the drawing to have his/her avatar drawn into the manga. Of all these entries, 5 winners will be randomly chosen to have their avatars included in the manga after the gold-sink ends. We will contact winners by pm and let them know so they can tell us which avatar they want in the comic! Best of luck to all who enter! biggrin

How does the 2x Boost to Health and Energy Reward work?
Users who donate 1,000,000 or more gold to the Pre-Halloween event will start the event with twice as much health and energy than they would otherwise - yay!

Can you give us a brief outline of how the Halloween event will work? Even if it is just bullet points?
I sure can! Check out the info below:
-- The main Halloween event will feature a battle system for all users to participate in.
-- Users will choose from 3 base character classes (Knight, Cleric, and Mage)
--- Knight specialize in physical/melee attacks
--- Mages specialize in magic attacks
--- Clerics specialize in healing others through magic
-- Each player will have 5 basic stats
--- Health - measure of the user's HP
--- Energy - measure of how many attacks/heals a user can make
--- Melee - measure of the physical damage/defense a user has
--- Magic - measure of the magic damage/defense a user has
--- Luck - measure of the speed/agility of a user to dodge attacks and get critical hits
-- Players will be able to level up but there will be a cap at 10 for the event

Note: This is still subject to change as we sort everything out!

What is the defender class rewards we all got for hitting a community goal?
Congrats - you already hit this! Well done! You've now unlocked a special character class in the event which excels in taking large amounts of damage - excellllllllennnnnttt!

What is the rogue class reward we all got for hitting a community goal?
You've unlocked a special character class in the event which excels in speed and agility with high luck. This is the fifth and final character class for the event.