Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Either people got lazy or they realized everybody was just blocking their big dumb flobs.

No post style is best post style. I was doing it before it was cool.
emo
hipstuuuurrrr

but meh, I just color code cos I suck at tracking down myself/separating RP characters because I suck at differentiating on a computer

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I hate them. All of them. I always have. Colored text that's actually readable is fine, but pictures and song lyrics belong in your sig >.>

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Meromictic
Backstrom
if i ran gaia everyone with a post style would be banned
you have a space for a signature use it

Well that would escalate quickly. xd

What is wrong with post styles?
1. they are annoying
2. it is a pain in the a** when doing long convos
3. it is even more of a pain in the a** when dealing with reports as a mod
4. they are annoying

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I only use post styles when RPing. I used to have a regular forum post style, but I ditched it.

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Either people got lazy or they realized everybody was just blocking their big dumb flobs.

No post style is best post style. I was doing it before it was cool.

FLOBS!

Yes! OMG I was going to mention those but I forgot what they were called. LOL

There were a couple of them that I did block. <<;;

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Backstrom
Meromictic
Backstrom

1. they are annoying
4. they are annoying

But there are simple post styles where all the user does is change the font color (like for example dark blue)...do those annoy you, too?

Slumbering Tengu

Just something simple, that's all I need and all I expect from others
You can add color, alignment, bold, and/or italics
don't go crazy light on the color and you're fine
if you do add a picture make it really small

Honestly if I didn't have the tektek toolbar to automatically put mine in I wouldn't even use them
I'm lazy so sue me

I can say I don't miss avatar art flobs, I don't miss them at all
It was such an eyesore seeing large quote towers
and people refusing to delete their art flobs from them
so the quote tower just becomes gigantic emotion_donotwant

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
I have the tektek toolbar, so I select one of three (legibly dark) font colors to match the day's outfit. That's usually it. I do have one fancy post style that has an image above and below and is centered, but I find I post less (yes, even less than I am right now!) when I have it set as default.

I am an older Gaian than you might expect, and these old eyes can't read font sizes smaller than 12 without pain, so unfortunately if you are choosing a "small, cute" font I won't read your posts; they hurt my eyes. Yes, this is sometimes a pain when moderating. sweatdrop

I also skip over posts with light or neon colors, posts with sparkly or bouncy stuff in them, posts with flobs, and posts wherein I can't find the actual posted content. If you mean me to read it, I'm counting on you to make it easy to find and easy to read.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I've been meaning to get one, so people can see my post and be like "Hey it's that loser again!"

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
Honestly I never knew about that stupid crap but I remember those posts. Super annoying but if I ever did the post like that it would be bigger font size and bold. Why? I have horrible eye sight and small font sizes I can't see. My browser actually is magnified on my laptop so I can see gaia online with minimal eye strain honestly. Basic text also is one thing I can see better these people who use bright colors on white I don't bother reading. I can't see it anyways.

Kawaii Carnivore

When I am not lazy , it ' s size nine x brown . That ' s all . I prefer simplicity in my post style : I want people to focus on what I am writing and not on any possible post-style I could have .Just this one because it looks 'cleaner' to me somehow, compared to the default base . And I like this color : it ' s less aggressive than red , but still stand out a bit ( I don 't think it looks brown at all ) .

It is also one of the reasons why I have never been able to join a proper RP , even if I want to : all those elaborate post-styles make me sick and my eyes spin in their orbits .

Wolf

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

I find ornate post styles with big image codes and stuff to be a bit gaudy and somewhat annoying, especially in long quote trees, so I'm glad to see them on the decline. Decorative flair is better saved for profiles or sigs imo. Also, unless you have that gaia add-on or whatever ain't nobody got time for that. : I

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
<< lazy as hell. closest thing i did to one is to copy paste a bumper sticker to bump booty grab threads

User Image

emotion_facepalm now look at what you made me do emotion_facepalm

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Sakura Parfait
Backstrom
Meromictic
Backstrom

1. they are annoying
4. they are annoying

But there are simple post styles where all the user does is change the font color (like for example dark blue)...do those annoy you, too?
unless your s**t is like size 5 font in yellow and no one can read it then i dont really care

but images and gifs and hearts and lyrics all go in your signature

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces