This poll closed on March 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

What Is thay best way to make money?
My obviose answer is on there....

That would be taking polls...
biggrin thanks
Hmmm I think talk in forums and stuff like that xd
Chat/browsing/polls is easy. Guaranteed gold.

Doesn't make you the most though. Fishing.. if you're good, yeh the more expensive fish can do well for you. Not the easiest though. Mini shops are a good way - mine has made me a fair amount of gold, and would do better if I was more active with it.

Buying and selling items in the exchange or marketplace is potentially the biggest earner. Buying donation items and selling at higher places can be a high earner if you invest in the right things.
money is hard to come by unless u r bored and can sit on gaia talking your life away!
donate and sell the donation items
hilary144137

Bumping. Not that I am a great fan of it. Actually, it does piss me off if somebody bumps out of Chatterbox. Also the reason why I keep myself away from Chatterbox.
DrusillaRaintree
hilary144137

Bumping. Not that I am a great fan of it. Actually, it does piss me off if somebody bumps out of Chatterbox. Also the reason why I keep myself away from Chatterbox.

yeah, bumping is annoying. expecially when they bump after its been up for about a minute.
I cant say theres a easy way because I dont seem to get any money for that stuff but if I had to say id say forums.

Genius

the most effective way is to fish ... evn if you get a whole bucket of guppies you will still earn a profit..
kid fresh
DrusillaRaintree
hilary144137

yeah, bumping is annoying. expecially when they bump after its been up for about a minute.

Tell me about it. Chatterbox and its compulsive bumpers are bad for public health.
I say to voting and posting in forums.
I post more in forums and get most of my gold that way.
i usually just chat my head off saying random things and bringnig life to usless domo domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff