Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grimm Anarky
Midorino
Angstflamme

You're 16, sorry, I checked your profile.

@Mido: Did I? Do you have a copyright on it or something? XD

mad
Maybe I just do... ninja
You never know. The Red Delicous Apple has a patent. Maybe colors can be copy-righted.

I disappeared there for a while.

If that were true, then either Gaia or the ones that developed BBCode would have it.

Gatekeeper

I got 1000g from Gaia free today XD
Glitches are awesome.
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
Baneful
Bass'ken lake seems okay for me ;_;

I guess I must just encourage time to pass. Still, I did find the slo-mo fall of Gambino hilarious.

Definately something up with time on Gaia.

That made me crack up, too. Didn't he fall for like... 3 hours?
LOL heart .
Yeah, Gambino fell for forever. xD
well just today, bassken lake isn't the good spot to catch fish. the bait area isn't showing at all and i can't load my rod either when i am there... so for the mean time i'm here in port of gambno fishing... eek
You could always re-load the page a few times, that may just work.
Holy crap. The thread's been resurrected!

It's kind of strange, I've been hearing about a lot of people finding rare events today, like some kind of spree. It's crazy.
Glitch maybe? I don't know, gaia does that alot, it does have like a million users.
Midorino
Glitch maybe? I don't know, gaia does that alot, it does have like a million users.

It seems a little too convenient, especially since I found a trunk IN THIS THREAD!
surprised surprised eek eek surprised surprised

So? neutral
'>.>

I don't know. It was kind of interesting and ironic.
Grimm Anarky
Midorino
Anarky:

You are quite correct about that. They even extend the time of events so people can get the items or whatever.

Then the no0bs get about 15 million of the event item and the worthyness of the item goes down.
Yeah, I hate the extension of special events, but some people tune in so late, or need that extra day becuase they can't get on. Which is fair to extend the days but they should probably put a cap on the amount of special items.

Angel_Suicide: I think one of the biggest problems is that there is no alert-type system to let you know when events are happening. I don't investigate the map every other day so I've almost missed several events simply becuase there was no clue as to an event going on. sweatdrop

No kidding, they should make an announcement about events, or something. I mean, they used to always announce them, eh? You would be surprised how long it took me to realize that Gambino's big a** tower even existed. I generally only go to the forums and guilds, so I miss a lot.
i don't know how many hours are a Gaian day...
Fishing:

Aha, the new fishing has brought about new glitches. These glitches include slow rod movement, rod not moving causing the fish to get away, not saving, disappearance of fishes.

I have personally experienced each one of these glitches and know for a fact that it is not cool to have your fish disappear and have your fishing rod move slow.

Any comments?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces