Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Pumpkin

I usually just wear wigs and eye mods, but I always check the salon at updates.
gaia has gotten so much better, it's crazy, haha.
There are a lot of wonderful base eyes and hair, though, I think! Mine aren't very unique, and I think I have just some black hair that goes with the band of bremen pigtails. I don't even really use it that often! rolleyes

Gracious Explorer

I'm pretty consistent with my base hair and eyes. They fit well and matches with my ideas for my avatar.

Sometimes when the hairstyle just doesn't fit my outfit at all, I resort to cheap mods. Other times, like when a better style comes out, I change it permanently.

Saint Sweetheart

I avoid the salon since I only use pink hair and that palette shade of pink is disgusting >w>; Some of the old pinks are really nice but the style or pixeling doesn't appeal to me.

My base hair has been the Pink Silk style since 06 as a result.

As for eyes I tend to use salon eyes. Ever since that Wendy recolor I've rocked those eyes, they're so nice emotion_kirakira

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

I avoid that place tooo. ; u;
I feel mega nostalgic about my newb hairr. <: The Brown Terra Twist ? Cx

&&I only changed my eyes once. <,:
So I rarely change any of my anything. < A>
Mostly since, like you said, we can get lots of contacts/wig items now that we can haul in our inventory. ; u;

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just recently bought the Lovestruck Eyes Pink for my Valentine's Day avatar, before that I was wearing the Inquisitive Eyes Gray and black, before those came out I would use the Chuu eyes. My very first eyes however were Girl's Eyes Deep Eyes and Girl's Bright Eyes. Mostly I use eye mods now a days.

Big Bunny

✦ lately ya but now that u mention it ima check it out and get a new look
that font change made my eyes hurt a little.
I actually change my eyes quite often, almost everytime I change my avi, since they're really cute and cheap.

Big Member

Now that I have ciel agape I love going to Salon Durem and checking out the hairstyles. Some of them look really great modified and help spruce up outfits. :33c

Crumbly Codger

Well, I have hair that I paid 15k for, so I intend to milk it for every last avatar I can get from it... when not using wigs anyway. But there are several hairstyles in there that are veeerry tempting. It's a nice shop, and not worth ignoring. 3nodding

dancing_ice's Fangirl

I always visit SD, I just don't change hair or eyes, my mules enjoy the haircut though. smile

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Nekika
Oh sure as long as I don't have to manage wearing glasses emo
I ignore Vanessa too twisted It's not exactly a fun thing to constantly go to the Salon Durem and slightly embarrassing I 'ono why D:
Truth is, I changed my hair so long ago, usually I don't go too much for a certain hairstyle but a color that involves the most items on my invent so I can match xD
As for the eyes.. I changed them once ever since I played gaia .w. Can't help if there are so many nice items with no many wigs/hairs 8D If only changing these features irl was that easy sweatdrop

i totally agree. smile

Ligeia Luna

your avi is really cute biggrin

Dangerous Muse

12,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Oh sure as long as I don't have to manage wearing glasses emo
I ignore Vanessa too twisted It's not exactly a fun thing to constantly go to the Salon Durem and slightly embarrassing I 'ono why D:
Truth is, I changed my hair so long ago, usually I don't go too much for a certain hairstyle but a color that involves the most items on my invent so I can match xD
As for the eyes.. I changed them once ever since I played gaia .w. Can't help if there are so many nice items with no many wigs/hairs 8D If only changing these features irl was that easy sweatdrop

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Myrielle
Diavolica
I deservedly snub it because Vanessa hates red hair and makes it all a tomato soup color. razz I know better than to get excited about hair updates because they will always disappoint me with their treatment of red hair.

Shop eyes are richly colored but tend to be more large and/or pixel-heavy than I'd prefer. The warden eyes are the best for my avatar so far. Lovely and with bonus red shadow. heart

Definitely this. I do change my hair and eyes once in a blue moon, but I'm always disappointed with how washed out the Salon reds tend to be. I'm not a fan of fishing out 6-8M just to get nice dark red hair.
True that. RIGs are our infrequent and painful red hair updates, lol. emo

Tipsy Phantom

I think my hair is white from an avvie I had last year..I rarely see it anymore. emotion_drool I should really change it.
I actually just changed my base eyes AND hair today, so that I have small, higher up eyes and 'Bald' in light white, to keep anything from sticking out of this hood. But then I bought that Feels item so the eye change was kind of pointless.
= w =;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces