Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I don't think I've ever changed my base eyes. I do change my base hair. I just changed it a couple of weeks ago.

Perfect Saint

Diavolica
I deservedly snub it because Vanessa hates red hair and makes it all a tomato soup color. razz I know better than to get excited about hair updates because they will always disappoint me with their treatment of red hair.

Shop eyes are richly colored but tend to be more large and/or pixel-heavy than I'd prefer. The warden eyes are the best for my avatar so far. Lovely and with bonus red shadow. heart

Definitely this. I do change my hair and eyes once in a blue moon, but I'm always disappointed with how washed out the Salon reds tend to be. I'm not a fan of fishing out 6-8M just to get nice dark red hair.

Big Member

I hardly change my base hair and eyes and end up using wigs and eye-items.
Since I change my avatar frequently, I'd end up spending WAY to much gold if I used the Salon.
Vanessa is just going to have to miss out on operating on these peepers. talk2hand

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
This is kiiiiinda off topic but, does anyone else think Vanessa's avi looks like she has a butt on her chest?

She needs an update baaaaaad.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
I use the salon shop and skin tyte only when Im changing from one cosplay to another.

I change my avy when I have at least 10k spare in my golds

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Myrielle
Diavolica
I deservedly snub it because Vanessa hates red hair and makes it all a tomato soup color. razz I know better than to get excited about hair updates because they will always disappoint me with their treatment of red hair.

Shop eyes are richly colored but tend to be more large and/or pixel-heavy than I'd prefer. The warden eyes are the best for my avatar so far. Lovely and with bonus red shadow. heart

Definitely this. I do change my hair and eyes once in a blue moon, but I'm always disappointed with how washed out the Salon reds tend to be. I'm not a fan of fishing out 6-8M just to get nice dark red hair.

As a huge fan of red, I feel your pain.

I'm drooling over the red wig from HoC: Succubus Zivva right now but of course it's like astronomically expensive. crying The coloring and shading is so pretty.
User Image
User Image

I wouldn't say that I ignore Vanessa. I just have no use for the salon.
I actually use her salon fairly often (at least for how often I come on here nowadays), or at least browse the selection before deciding nothing will suit whatever it is I'm trying to accomplish. As of late I've been trying to work with whatever I have in my invo in new ways. I do love the heart eyes though. I think those are my favorite base eyes, in any color. heart

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Astrolyptic
I actually use her salon fairly often (at least for how often I come on here nowadays), or at least browse the selection before deciding nothing will suit whatever it is I'm trying to accomplish. As of late I've been trying to work with whatever I have in my invo in new ways. I do love the heart eyes though. I think those are my favorite base eyes, in any color. heart

I've never really noticed em in SD, those are really cute!

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
I don't really own many wigs or eyes, so I just buy them...

But right now I don't need to buy anything, since I'm happy with my avi.

Maybe if they suddenly come out with a better ponytail.... *shrugs*

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I hardly ever change my inquisitive eyes, but unless the royal blue eyes are lovely and fitting to my avatar's hair, I'll probably use it. And my base hair hasn't been changed from the long hair. I'm more content with my sweet frosting hair to even care for my base hair. emotion_sweatdrop

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

i change my eyes/hair
biweekly
doesnt mean i use it tho

Sparkly Fairy

I use wigs often, but I do still change my hairstyle and eyes about once a week. I just get bored easily whee

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Under the White Body Dye, I'm a Grombie. Thus, the eyes at the Salon are utterly useless to me unless I start drinking all sorts of weird potions. That's why I stick to body dye and SD+ Kanoko.
I love the salon! I always get really excited when new hairstyles or eyes come out, because a lot of times there are really nice, cheap alternatives to expensive contacts and wigs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff