Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Dragon

I go there when there is an update to see the new styles. But it's not very often that I go without wigs and face mods. My avi base is such that at least it's not a total eyesore when I click the 'get nekkie' button.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I haven't used shop eyes and hair in months. That's not to say that shop eyes aren't pretty because they actually are but... I love my nymph eyes and pink/white combo hair too much to change them. heart

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
I deservedly snub it because Vanessa hates red hair and makes it all a tomato soup color. razz I know better than to get excited about hair updates because they will always disappoint me with their treatment of red hair.

Shop eyes are richly colored but tend to be more large and/or pixel-heavy than I'd prefer. The warden eyes are the best for my avatar so far. Lovely and with bonus red shadow. heart

Buggy Punk

I hardly ever use anything other than shop eyes. Too expensive/too specific. sweatdrop All about the wigs though. I don't dislike shop hair, it's just wigs tend to have more character. And better coloring lately.

Arrayth's Significant Otter

Militant Gekko

I actually change my hair and eyes rather often, for cosplay mostly. Though when I'm not cosplaying I use wigs and eye mods.

User Image

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I've been using the same set of eyes and hair ever since I've joined the site. Yes, you heard that right. The reason that I don't change is because since I always have simplistic avatars, I guess this hairstyle is all-around and compatible to anything this avatar could wear.

Owl Bard's Bestie

This is my only avatar that uses both contacts and a wig confused
Otherwise I just use shop eyes/hair

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I like both my eyes and hairstyle but sometimes I need to equip something else that will go with a certain theme.

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
John Columbo
My base hair/eyes have remained constant for longer than I can remember. Salon Durem doesn't even show up on my radar.
When you have a look that suits you, you don't need to change.
MY EYES!!!! Is this some kind of cosmic payback for my snubbing Salon Durem all these years?! gonk
Oh, cruel fate... Quick! Somebody sacrifice something to appease the gods!!!

Shy Dark Elf

I think the last time I made an avatar that actually showed the base hair was well over 4 months ago.
Probably more like 5 or 6..
My base eyes get seen more often, as I actually like them, and haven't really got many items that give me new eyes.
I have special eyes.

For the eyes I had when I first started on Gaia all those years ago?
Girl's Classic Eyes Blue.
I'm trying to figure out which of two hairstyles were my first choice.
But I don't remember.

gonk

Dapper Dabbler

I can't afford most of the wigs I like, so when I get a SD style I try to incorporate it in to my outfit. This wig is hiding green curls I used for my last outfit, in fact. There really are quite a few really cute styles.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I won't lie i love the place 90% of my avis have no modded eyes so I go there for eyes alot . Now every so often I go with the hair they have decent ones emotion_dowant

Undead Enchantress

Too bad grombie eyes are a fixed part of the face. Face mods are the way to go for me.

Magnetic Lunatic

I know it's the internet but it still creeps me out when Vanessa says she's operating on my eyes. Seriously, I would not let that woman anywhere near my eyeballs.

Nah but the only time I go in there is for mules. It's actually just cause I like having all my options in the same screen. That's so lazy but it really is why.

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
I actually changed my base hair and eye (color), and keep in mind I haven't done that in YEARS. And it was to cosplay a shitty vidya character on top of that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff