Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Anamosa Valentine
*just noticed that the halo has shot up from 1 billion to 1 trillion
Well in theory the MP price is not the real price, but just to advertise they have a halo they might sell... sweatdrop Though I heard it reached 100billion

Wistful Dreamer

Make it pour? make it door. Oh wait. uh. Make it the door cuz i'm leaving.

Next gold generator names:

Pachinko!
Kaching!
Bazinga!

idk

Wrathful Lover

23,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So Fu Yen
[spoilers]I think you have it Ethereal Darkness just follow me here. The object is the gold and the hoarders having the power to make a item very high in prices.

Then how about just making more chances to getting the items you need for Alchemy. By some game that is playable with gold or tokens that are soulbound once won.

Then those who main reason to win the item. Have some kind of time period on the item to become unsoulbound then there free to choose to sell it.

Those who just want more gold maybe have the option to sell it to store for gold so as they win the item.

Then we can't forget about gaia let us enjoy this website. Have some kind of gaia cash option letting them have those who pay to have a head jump on new item coming vip area for the game.
Then have some time period before they add the new item to the game chance play.

This did sound good in my head, it need more work 3nodding [/spoilers]

Thanks for actually providing some sound feedback -- discussing things like this rather than outright complaining is one way to actually get the ball rolling for change.

Yes -- definitely, Alchemy is one sound way of essentially balancing out item value as it makes the item available to people who invest the time into it (though the "Alchemized" tag decreases the effect sadly). Though, if you think about it, logically the tag is necessary to prevent the entire user base from becoming overly enraged as item value decreases too rapidly from too many items being re-introduced back into circulation.

Though, keep in mind that this game idea is (arguably) the idea behind zOMG...

Item grants through games is always a questionable thing since you have to balance it so that it's not abusable by users. Additionally, it requires a lot of development power... which I doubt is available as there's, as with all companies, always other projects being worked on.

But yes -- it's a good idea nonetheless, but it is essentially in place.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Aristeia
Anamosa Valentine
*just noticed that the halo has shot up from 1 billion to 1 trillion
Well in theory the MP price is not the real price, but just to advertise they have a halo they might sell... sweatdrop Though I heard it reached 100billion

Oh! I've totally forgotten about that! xd I should've looked at the storefront to see if it's written there as an advertisement. Thanks for the heads up!

There's still hope for Rids...

Ridley Starsmore

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

My plan;
BUY ANGELIC HALO AND A DOZEN PINK KITTEN STARS AND RIDE OUT INFLATION
----------
WANT>User Image<WANT
Adnama Lavode
"Make it Monsoon" will have a 5 billion top prize next month. I'll call it now.

But they're all terrible. They need to "make it stop."

BUT THEY CAN'T STOP.
AND THEY WON'T STOPPPP~

Tiny Cat

Next gold gen name: Visit to Niagara Falls. Win up to 5b!

Beloved Cat

Next gold generator: The Day After Tomorrow (the sh*t storm)
Next gold gen: Let it Flood

No seriously, it would make sense if that was the next name right?

Salty Codger

Make it Pour All the ******** We Give
Payout of Zero

But seriously, gold shop RIGs may be one of the best methods of deflating the economy. If they
would just fix the glitch keeping people out of Loyal's, it could be a massive gold sink. Either that
or do a gold sink event where donating a certain amount of gold would unlock some super epic
item to be re-released. Like, 100bil sunk unlocks the Halo in the CS or something. (For LESS
than $100. talk2hand ) Even if the event isn't fully successful, it would still remove a crap ton of
gold from the economy. Deflation would occur. A few of the hoarders might be startled out of their
nests and sell off items that are on their way down.

It could work. Or not. I don't know. It's 2am. I'm sick. And I am beyond caring at this point.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Next gold generator name: WBNBTGRFTF

Why Bother with Names? Buy This and Get Rich, ******** Those Freeloaders

Destructive Bunny

Kara Winters
Next gold gen: Let it Flood

No seriously, it would make sense if that was the next name right?
After that it's Noah's ark rofl

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Gais, GAIS, shhhhh....
You're gonna give Gaia ideas.

Meanwhile five hours later we see all of these gold generators up for sale in the cash shop.

Basic noob clothing goes for 900 Billion gold in the MP.

Lonely Fashionista

18,750 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
Hahahahaha UP TO 3 BILLION GOLD haha ha ha ha....ha...ha... ‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I'm glad I managed to get the things I wanted most yesterday.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

How about MAKE IT STOP?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out