Welcome to Gaia! ::

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Lets face it..Gaia is like an on going fashion show where all the designers show case the latest threads. All these ladies,gents and such walking around in too die for outfits from the latest collection driving everyone with the passion to put their clothes on and try for some thing dashing. So GCD what is your collection? Classy? Scary? Everything? Or more then one? What made you choose to do so?

Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Where's the option for everything? I do as I feel with my avatar or whatever inspires me at the moment.

At the moment I'm going for the unusual and I'm testing out the limits of how far I can change the shape of my avatar's body.
We androids do not require a wardrobe full of the latest fashions. It is not practical for my primary functions. Applying false bangs, stick-thin legs and a skirt would not serve me well.

Therefor I am simply as is.

For this, I am fortunate. Galileo, my small companion, however, would enjoy batting at any loose strings hanging off of your outfits.

I shall never understand him. It is interesting to see what other Gaians have chosen to assemble upon themselves, though.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I3oat
Where's the option for everything? I do as I feel with my avatar or whatever inspires me at the moment.

At the moment I'm going for the unusual and I'm testing out the limits of how far I can change the shape of my avatar's body.

gotta say that's pretty neat. i don't think i've seen anyone use those arms much

strange avatars are the most interesting to me *thumbs up*

Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Existential Existence
I3oat

gotta say that's pretty neat. i don't think i've seen anyone use those arms much

strange avatars are the most interesting to me *thumbs up*
Thanks, I've always wanted to do something with these arms, never got a round to it though.

Tipsy Phantom

I always just start with a color scheme and build off of that. Whatever happens, happens. :3

Leaf

Nah most people on gaia are to desu to be considered fashionable

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Glam rock!

If it's shiny, sparkly, tacky, or glamours then I'm ALL OVER IT!

Most of the rest of my wardrobe is useful "RL" style stuff and cute things.
I'd say gaia's more like some hip arts district than a bunch of runway shows

I'm not sure if many users have theme in mind when they crank out avatars
that and it's far more experimental than people strutting their best work

butyeah
I like fooling with contours and finding neat combos
and I like my generic anime character looks~

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Um... sexy faun man.

7,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Epic adventurers, innocent damsels, to psychopathic bishonens. That's how I roll. emotion_kirakira

Butterfly Prince

Cute mages, themeatical princes and occasionally, the young adventurer.

I'm hardly hip/fashionable. I return most contently to the same outfits.

This one for example, I've used for months on end, just because I love it so much.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    I guess cutesy? LOL, I really have no clue. 4laugh I look at people other people's avatars and think that theirs are so much more cuter than mine. I guess I'd say a mix between cutesy and realistic since a lot of my avatars are based on what I wear in real life.
I don't do fashion.
I wear what I feel like.

Shy Warrior

Anti-Ling
I'd say gaia's more like some hip arts district than a bunch of runway shows

I'm not sure if many users have theme in mind when they crank out avatars
that and it's far more experimental than people strutting their best work

I was thinking more along these lines as well.
It's much more....expressive?

As for me, I stick with the same outfit/theme: water-bending merperson. Usually so character looks ready to do something adventurous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff