Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you even know what the SUTF IS?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 23, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 > >>

I haven't talked to Zone in so long. xd Like, I lost contact with a ton of people from the SUTF. Toni, Emu, Foxx, Chris. Really, the only people I've kept up with are you guys and some of the other people in the Guild like Satah and Kameko. ._.
WE WANT TEH SUTF BACK scream
Shima Shinji
I had completely forgotten about Jack and the kittens. xd
What kittens.
Tainted Deity
Shima Shinji
What kittens.

Every time you post an "OMG WHERES GINO?//' thread, Jack kills a kitten.

Shameless Consumer

enshokukitsune
Mynxine
xd I saw your name and I was all "O: Omg protest?" and then the topic was like...a million zombie choirs singing a garbled Hallelujah chorus. >D Bring back the SUTF. Let me be in power again.

xd I feel so loved. I was actually wondering if anyone would come just because I had posted it.
(You just wanna kick around the n00bs again! >D )

Yeah, Zone was the one that originally started the kitten thing, but then everyone blew it out of perportion, and he tried to stop it. xd *Is in a guild with him*

Yeah, I saw. I was there Shok, remember? xd
Mynxine
I haven't talked to Zone in so long. xd Like, I lost contact with a ton of people from the SUTF. Toni, Emu, Foxx, Chris. Really, the only people I've kept up with are you guys and some of the other people in the Guild like Satah and Kameko. ._.

Yeah, I've tried to keep track of most of them, but they all just sorta scattered when you couldn't post without editing the code anymore. gonk

Good show Morphine! surprised

I can't remember much that far back Shima. xp
It's so sad. I think they should have kept the forum open, it wasn't hurting anything. ._.

Space Werewolf

Mynxine
Tainted Deity
Shima Shinji
What kittens.

I propose that we change it to "Every time you post an 'OMG PICKET SIGNS' thread, Jack kills a kitten."
I like gambino. I just bought the sign because if gambino becomes dictator, it might be worth something to somebody someday
Mynxine
Tainted Deity
Shima Shinji
What kittens.

I am alright then, I don't post things like that.
Silver Gryphon
Mynxine
Tainted Deity
Shima Shinji
What kittens.

I propose that we change it to "Every time you post an "OMG PICKET SIGNS" thread, Jack kills a kitten."

O: Second. ::raises hand::
Silver Gryphon
I propose that we change it to "Every time you post an "OMG PICKET SIGNS" thread, Jack kills a kitten."

Can it be a puppy this time? I think we're running out of kittens...

Space Werewolf

enshokukitsune
Silver Gryphon

Grunnies? People really like Grunny now. >_>
Silver Gryphon
enshokukitsune
Silver Gryphon

Grunnies? People really like Grunny now. >_>

Pff. Grunny hype. We liked him before he was popular. xd But it WOULD work on the emotions of the populace. ::evil 'hmm'::

Shameless Consumer

enshokukitsune
Mynxine

Yeah, I've tried to keep track of most of them, but they all just sorta scattered when you couldn't post without editing the code anymore. gonk

Good show Morphine! surprised

I can't remember much that far back Shima. xp

I was there almost the whole time it was open! Remember my STFU n00b sign that Mynx made? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff