Welcome to Gaia! ::

Champion

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_571/#572
Lanzer
Notice to all winners of the Pink Link

Don't open it yet! We're about to make some nice changes to it. wink We'll make another announcement once it's ready.

So according to Lanzer's just-now Dev Notice, they are changing up Pink Links!

User Image

The usual speculators have already bought up the ones on the marketplace and such. Good thing I had a few lying around that I was too lazy to open. :c8

----------------NEW---------------

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_573/#573
Lanzer
Hello everyone, we've just made changes to the Pink Link with a much better pay-out amount. Good luck with the rare items and have a great weekend!

-Lanzer

Lanzer just made another dev notice and it says that the Pink Links now give higher payouts but also something about rare items...

So new items?! eek We shall see! wahmbulance

biglanky14
Hi guys,

Yeah, that's an unfortunate typo on our part. Lanzer is fixing it now, but they just pay out a lot more gold than they used to. Items aren't actually in there though - sorry for the confusion on this.

But thanks to those of you who were posting about Pink Links earlier - you helped spur this change smile

Thanks for the clarification by biglanky14 that the update only increases the gold grants!

List of Known Grants:

gaia_crown 5k
gaia_crown 10k

Feel free to share if you get something not on this list!

So, discuss:

gaia_star How big of an increase do you think the update will be? (Please list if you get something not listed)
gaia_star Why do you think they changed Pink Links out of all the other giftboxes?
gaia_star Did you ever hoard them for fun?

Obsessive Werewolf

User ImageBought two before they all got snatched up at 400gg. Now they're like, 75k Dx

Player

If it something awesome, I'm gonna cry. I used to hoard them, but open them all for a quick little cash. T-T

Omnipresent Elder

13,875 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
Ugh. A Dev notice like that is seriously inflammatory.
What exactly did they expect to happen to the MP after an announcement like that.
emotion_facepalm
I just...

It's probably Alchemy.

Fluffy Creature

I got one like less than a week ago. I wish I hadn't opened it, and I wonder what'll be in it now.

Cheery Cat

I'm excited to see what they're adding to them!
I got one just earlier today, so I wanna see what I get from it!
I really have no idea what it could be, but I hope it's awesome!
> w<
Perhaps they will provide different alchemy components through it?
I'm not too sure but I know whatever the update, ti will be an improvement on what it was before.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
jgvnrfcjdn Ughhhh Dx
I usually have like 5 in my invo, but I have 0 nowwww ;3;
asshats

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I hope the min gold now will be like... 2k... 100g was so annoying -.-
hope get some nice gold prices inside... from like 2k to maybe 1mil the most rare drop!! emotion_awesome

Cold Snowflake

I don't know about the changes. I was thinking that they added more gold, but probably not, so possibly new items. I don't know what items they would add.

I click on the pink links and sometimes forget they are even in my inventory. lol

I normally just open the pink links. However, recently I've technically been hoarding them because I forgot they were there (silly me).

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Lower the amount of gold you get from it Gaia... Do it. emotion_dowant

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gah, I should have kept some around!

I'm thinking it may be alchemy related. But I'm not sure what. I just know that a lot of changes to things that drop items/gold/etc lately have been for alchemy.

Professional Novice

Z OMG
Ugh. A Dev notice like that is seriously inflammatory.
What exactly did they expect to happen to the MP after an announcement like that.
emotion_facepalm
I just...

It's probably Alchemy.
User Image
These kind of fluctuations always bother me. I never know what to do, buy? sell? hoard? sweatdrop

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

Great, I could have kept all my many pink links instead of throwing them in the MP soon after I get em' emotion_facepalm
Mermaid Eater
Lower the amount of gold you get from it Gaia... Do it. emotion_dowant

NOOOOOO. Shh!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out