Shameless Lover

I do not know if this has been said before but this item does not work with a shirt/dress combo!
I love this new item to death but you can not wear a shirt with it sadly; unless the bra area is covered! If they fix this problem then this would be prefect! I still love it with the glitch.

Edit: Even some dresses does this glitch; I know it is meant for dresses but I do like layering my avatar some times. Here is examples of shirts some worst then others and one dress I know so far the glitch effects which I assume any low cut will do it too; that is assume. Besides the glitch area the dress looks super cute being cut!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit 2: Yes it looks like anything low cut will be effected by the glitch and certain over the top has an even worst glitch. I really hope this is fixed because I love this item but also really, really love my low cut breast enhancing items too. *cries*
I will add sometime tomorrow my collection of dress glitches; which also if it has a long back piece that is messed up too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit 3:
Just using The Celestial Rose "You're Welcome" pose to fix the gray bra glitch. I discovered that by accident. It works for at least one of the three problems; have not found anything to fix the leg chopped issue or the remaining back of the dress issue.