Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
with the whole "pieces of you" title for this item, my mind immediately jumps to this item giving us the ability to remove limbs from our avatars. People have been talking about wanting the ability to remove their arms or legs for zombie avatars for a while now.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Oh gosh I loooove how this looks, so excited to see how it evolves! I'm definitely a fan c:

Friendly Bear

aha, I like where this is going~ O uO
def. a fan.

Handsome Man-Lover

Well, I love a good creepy story and this seems to be going in a rather psycho direction (she has a bit of a female Patrick Bateman thing going there with how casual she is about packing and utilising that big knife lol). And it's black & white so far, that's always classy and usable.

Is it too much to hope this will become really gory? emotion_kirakira

Hardcore Muse

Just woke up so I'll be updating the fan list in a little bit guys. Glad to see there are some who like this EI and glad for the feedback even from those who don't. =)
I'm not very impressed with the initial poses of this Rapid Evolving Item; the stockings & garters look like the hooves of a horse. I am hopeful that it will evolve into something unique with the way the story is going.

Omnipresent Werewolf

14,075 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
I'm a sucker for yandere items (though i wish we could get more child-like items too ;.; ), so definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this one.

Count me as a fan.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Stinatard
BabyKagomeGirl
I'm super confused. What does the mirror thing do? I tried it on with my avatar naked and it didn't change anything? sad
alot of ei does that, its just an icon, nothing more

It reminds me of the creepy portrait from Ravenwood Manor.

Kawaii Shounen

Nova0437
Stinatard
BabyKagomeGirl
I'm super confused. What does the mirror thing do? I tried it on with my avatar naked and it didn't change anything? sad
alot of ei does that, its just an icon, nothing more

It reminds me of the creepy portrait from Ravenwood Manor.
yeah, omg mephiste pls
what if these two are connected? omg im going to die.
At first though i thought it was like a spin off of maxwell's silver hammer!
like you know how they kind of have that genderswap in the new big monthly RIG?
thinking of maxwell's silver hammer, Mara's silver knife. idk
my own speculation and theory

Vermillion Shapeshifter

If we could get more blood spatters I'd really appreciate that. Really looking forward to how this will evolve, but in the meantime I'm not buying it, it looks very girly and not very dark, so we'll see.

Dangerous Darling

Wut is dis "reading" thing you speak of? 0.o
lol
But what I meant is that the content is familiar to me. Memphisite/Briar was evil (though I'd rather (s)he be completely evil than the wimp (s)he turned into) , that puppy thing was cute and evil, the prince's rose story was about a pretty girl becoming evil. I feel like this is the same thing? Right? Is it just me?

Mississippi Black Velvet

Eh, yeah it does really leave you wanting more. Maybe there's a reason behind that though, maybe it's a way to get people sucked in and hooked so we'll actually read announcements again.
rofl

Jolly Informer

15,150 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Mississippi Black Velvet

for sure add me to the fan list- because im an addict to love gone wrong XP

ill proably buy it before the next evolve , as it already looks to be bloody good.

Jolly Informer

15,150 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Jaxent
with the whole "pieces of you" title for this item, my mind immediately jumps to this item giving us the ability to remove limbs from our avatars. People have been talking about wanting the ability to remove their arms or legs for zombie avatars for a while now.

this^
if we coudl remove arms and knees or even hands id be so happy.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh god, if this item has body parts as accessories I'll be so ovfur the hill oh goodness<3
It's so hand to be a cannibal alien on here without any swanky teeth necklaces, or maybe a hand in the hair oh pawlease tell me shes a serial killer with a closet of grisly accessories, oh my heart <3

Nick191sup's Fangirl

Mega Noob

all i absolutely love this item! i usually wait until more stuff comes out but i bought this one right away~
the stockings and garters + overalls were already really cute ^ ^
also the storyline is really generic, but i still like it. she'll probably just kill him ehhe ^ ^ so i'm hoping for more gore mixed with cute yandere i dunno

add me to the list~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces