Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Trinity Raven
Toshihiko
...What's the x 3 for?

I thought you might have meant PG, because PG-13's not exactly infamous for being shy about blood. ...The zombie event was fairly violent.

And I'm not sure if Locke drew the comics...? But you would think you'd see a little blood spiralling away from Gambino in that famous off-the-tower-page-span image we get where Gambino rockets backwards.
Actually I think a good friend of Lanzer drew it. She drew the other NPCs as well. I've heard about her a few times, mostly when people were complaining about the new pictures of Ian and Meredith.

Saka I believe was her name?
Oh. Huh.

:B
none of them died, if they did, they'd close GAIA
Toshihiko
...What's the x 3 for?

I thought you might have meant PG, because PG-13's not exactly infamous for being shy about blood. ...The zombie event was fairly violent.

And I'm not sure if Locke drew the comics...? But you would think you'd see a little blood spiralling away from Gambino in that famous off-the-tower-page-span image we get where Gambino rockets backwards.
teh x3 is this smiley whee biggrin and yes but that was an event maybe the person drawing it thought it would be best to leave blood out
OHASMILEYFACETHATMAKESSOMUCHMORESENSE!!1!!!!

gonk

I feel stupid now.
Toshihiko
OHASMILEYFACETHATMAKESSOMUCHMORESENSE!!1!!!!

gonk

I feel stupid now.
xD im sorry if i confused you with my smiley face
To me it looks like the bullet hit the watch chain and shattered it. In the picture when Gambino if falling backwards, you see the watch intact, but the chain in pieces.
gonk Gambino must live on!! I love his evilness!! Thats what brought his son back to his sences.. crying Where are you Johnny!!!? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff