Welcome to Gaia! ::

i should start an Anarcho-syndiclist Guild, and we'll Make a movie, and we'll claim that WE did it (even though we technically didn't exist at that point), and take power! maahahaha blaugh
Sau Sai Bob
why didnt the other shops get crushed

it's like the Terran buildings in Starcraft..they lifted up and dodged the tower then landed safely.. xd
I agree with the first guy domokun
Sau Sai Bob
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!...

gambino wasnt on the side of his tower were at the bottom it was water
when it showed him falling he was over water(next post) AND HE WAS REALLY ON THE FRONT PART OF HIS TOWER. WHICH IS OVER THE TOWN!!

WATER IS ON THE BACK PART AND SOME OF THE SIDE OF THE TOWER!!

and when he got shot he was facing his son, who came from inside HE FELL OFF THE TOWER BACKWARDS! WITH HIS BACK TOWARDS DUREM!!

AND ACCORDING TO THE COMIC, IT LOOKED LIKED THE SNIPER WAS AT DUREM

if he got shot from the front!! GINO SHOT HIM!!
I KNOW WHO DID IT!! ninja Who else could have got that high in the air? >> THE CHANNEL 9 NEWS LADY AND HER CRAZY PHYCO HELOCOPTER DRIVER! IT WAS HER! DUN DUN DUN!!!! xd xd Either that or Gino <<
o.o What... do not tell me I was the only person to notice this April 2nd.
actually i had come to the conclusion that it was the clock tower long ago,i thought it was obvious..it was the only place in that particular scale of picture that couldve been placed in that direction without the tower itself portruding at that sutch angle in direction to the church with crosses,or is it a mansion?plus theres all the other hints on the exact same page where the proposed sniper was standing,witch i think is an obvious hint in that direction,and personally i think the hints of the comic have MORE validity than any "scientific" explanation,because the evidence is based on what we're looking at,a comic...i mean c'mon...it was edmund,in the bell tower...now the only real mystery i have left is deciding how to close my box of clue considering colonel mustards shotgun it in the way of the edge...case closed...c'mon,please? .....oh well...shows me for thinking @@; ... domokun ?
jesus this is like a gaian version of JFK

Dapper Lunatic

can we forget WHERE and WHO did it and focouse on WHY this person did it
Just coz it was in Durem doesn't mean the shooter had to be Edmund. oO It mighta been me. stare

NO! I would never shoot Gambino, my future father-in-law! gonk
He Who Laughs Last
jesus this is like a gaian version of JFK

blaugh Sad, but true...and funny as hell.

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
u have a really good eye eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items