Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think about it! He's so little and cute and innocent, you'd never suspect him! And he would have had a better shot at Gambino than the 'sniper', too. As for motive, he's a kid! Kids don't need motives to do anything! Why, the other day I saw a kindergartener take a pee in a pot plant for no reason whatsoever! biggrin

Who agrees with my theory? 3nodding
Well, I can see where you are going with that theory. I thought the same thing too xd . I wouldn't be suprised if he did do it.
Locasta
Think about it! He's so little and cute and innocent, you'd never suspect him! And he would have had a better shot at Gambino than the 'sniper', too. As for motive, he's a kid! Kids don't need motives to do anything! Why, the other day I saw a kindergartener take a pee in a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=pot%20plant" onmouseover="window.status='pot plant'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pot plant</a> for no reason whatsoever! biggrin

o_O?

Invisible Hunter

pleaaaase gonk
I have a brain to, no wait i just have half a brain biggrin
Azumamaro
Locasta
Think about it! He's so little and cute and innocent, you'd never suspect him! And he would have had a better shot at Gambino than the 'sniper', too. As for motive, he's a kid! Kids don't need motives to do anything! Why, the other day I saw a kindergartener take a pee in a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=pot%20plant" onmouseover="window.status='pot plant'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">pot plant</a> for no reason whatsoever! biggrin

o_O?

Whadafa!?!?!!! I didn't post all that crap!
G0dEh
I have a brain to, no wait i just have half a brain biggrin

No comment. 3nodding
sweatdrop Well, I like my theory.
LoL, that's funny. Well, Peyo does like ducks and Gambino's tower was all up on the coast there where ducks like to go... so ... maybe he stole a harpoon gun from Logan and used that to pull down the tower... or something, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Well I agree with my twin sis Sekai_Sora. Enough said. domokun
SUREEEEE HE DID. THEY'LL BE BACK WITH YOUR PILLS SOON
....yes, I'm sure that a kid who looks about 7... could aim and fire a sniper rifle easily.

xd
Thats retarded...
Who is Peyo? sweatdrop
<centeR>...You watched a kid pee? @_________________________@;;;;</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items