Welcome to Gaia! ::

No real link to give, I just mean how Gambino appears to have lost his mind and has called on everyone to riot at the Von Helson mansion.
Bug Jenkins
People of Gaia, heed my words! I come to you with a new message - support yourselves!

Tell me, how long has it been since the people of Gaia accepted Johnny K. Gambino as their unofficial dictator? Somewhere along the way, it happened, and you know it as well as I do. If you need a clue, somewhere along the way, he picked up the title of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia.

Same goes for the Von Helson Sisters. The MINUTE Gambino is out of the spotlight, they try and seize whatever hold on Gaia he had, and cunningly declare themselves the Most Powerful Women in Gaia. Not surprisingly enough, their party was a success, along with Gambino involved.

Now, Gambino is trying to make a comeback. He has rebuilt his mansion... yeah, as well as a freaking SKYSCRAPER to go along with it. How? With the money of the generous people of Gaia. It doesn't matter if they were supporting Gambino or not, the people of Gaia are a generous sort. Rebuilding his mansion is one thing, but creating a gigantic tower is quite another. I will admit, I was one of many who donated to Jonathan Gambino out of the kindness of my heart.

That tower is a symbol of the blood, sweat, tears, and gold of the people of Gaia. We poured so much into its construction and the first thing Gambino does is lock the doors tight and prevent anyone from entering. The Von Helsons start SELLING picket signs.

Anyway, my point is this: the so-called most powerful people are Gaia are NOTHING - I repeat, NOTHING - shall I say it again? NOTHING - without us! Who comes to the parties? We do. If we didn't, they'd be the laughingstock of Gaia! Who donated to the mansion? We did. If we didn't, Gambino would be a homeless bum wandering the streets.

In essence, we make the most powerful people in Gaia what they are. Thus, I declare that the most powerful people in Gaia are... US: the people of Gaia! We hold the gold, we hold the Von Helson sisters and the Gambino Family by the neck! Do not be cowed into supporting either of the dominant factions! We have the power! We should use this power!

Support Gaia - Support Yourself!
BUMP !!!!!! Preach on!!! I AGREE 100% Check my forum please!!!!!!!!!!!
Power corrupts.
Power kills.
Power destroys.

Anyone ELSE wanna be the most powerful person(s) in Gaia?
sad Not me.
Bug Jenkins
People of Gaia, heed my words! I come to you with a new message - support yourselves!

Tell me, how long has it been since the people of Gaia accepted Johnny K. Gambino as their unofficial dictator? Somewhere along the way, it happened, and you know it as well as I do. If you need a clue, somewhere along the way, he picked up the title of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia.

Same goes for the Von Helson Sisters. The MINUTE Gambino is out of the spotlight, they try and seize whatever hold on Gaia he had, and cunningly declare themselves the Most Powerful Women in Gaia. Not surprisingly enough, their party was a success, along with Gambino involved.

Now, Gambino is trying to make a comeback. He has rebuilt his mansion... yeah, as well as a freaking SKYSCRAPER to go along with it. How? With the money of the generous people of Gaia. It doesn't matter if they were supporting Gambino or not, the people of Gaia are a generous sort. Rebuilding his mansion is one thing, but creating a gigantic tower is quite another. I will admit, I was one of many who donated to Jonathan Gambino out of the kindness of my heart.

That tower is a symbol of the blood, sweat, tears, and gold of the people of Gaia. We poured so much into its construction and the first thing Gambino does is lock the doors tight and prevent anyone from entering. The Von Helsons start SELLING picket signs.

Anyway, my point is this: the so-called most powerful people are Gaia are NOTHING - I repeat, NOTHING - shall I say it again? NOTHING - without us! Who comes to the parties? We do. If we didn't, they'd be the laughingstock of Gaia! Who donated to the mansion? We did. If we didn't, Gambino would be a homeless bum wandering the streets.

In essence, we make the most powerful people in Gaia what they are. Thus, I declare that the most powerful people in Gaia are... US: the people of Gaia! We hold the gold, we hold the Von Helson sisters and the Gambino Family by the neck! Do not be cowed into supporting either of the dominant factions! We have the power! We should use this power!

Wonderfully put. I agree, why support them while we have more power?
Morbid_Juggla
Bug Jenkins

BUMP !!!!!! Preach on!!! I AGREE 100% Check my forum please!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is your forum?
This isn't very well thought out.=/
Awesome_Taylor
This isn't very well thought out.=/

Maybe not, but hey, it sure as hell beats all those Gambino/Von Helson zealots.

Tipsy Smoker

:: reads first post ::

Meh...
you folls C.L.W.D. will rule gaia
Lordmummy
you folls C.L.W.D. will rule gaia

We shall see...
hey gino could take over Alexander the great could when he was 20 so why not?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff