Welcome to Gaia! ::

409_in_your_coffee
It is strange that all this happened with the comeings of the robots and that Liam is basically the main guy over there. Except for whoever that housing commision chick is.

Her name is Josie and she doesn't trust the robots, either.

Ribateau:
My foolish brother Bildeau makes me sick. His incessant pandering is disgraceful behavior for us bots!

Bloudeau:
Please give me a hug. I promise not to crush you like the last customer.

Ribateau seems a bit disgruntled..
Bildeau:
IRASHAIMASU!

What the hell is that!?
Liam:
I can take on any robot. If I can build them, I can destroy them.

So thats proof that he makes them, hmmmm

Liam:
Bots are outlawed in GAIA. You didn't hear this from me but our town has a special deal with the government that allows them here.

Also interesting, he has deals with the gov. could the gov have paid Liam to make an android assasin to take out gambino because he was regaining his power? Idk random theory.

Dapper Lunatic

409_in_your_coffee
Liam:
I can take on any robot. If I can build them, I can destroy them.

So thats proof that he makes them, hmmmm

Liam:
Bots are outlawed in GAIA. You didn't hear this from me but our town has a special deal with the government that allows them here.

Also interesting, he has deals with the gov. could the gov have paid Liam to make an android assasin to take out gambino because he was regaining his power? Idk random theory.

the bots thing was a nerdy joke by Lanzer
Ian:
You should go check out Sasha's wares... and then look at the stuff she has to sell too

xd
409_in_your_coffee
Ian:
You should go check out Sasha's wares... and then look at the stuff she has to sell too

xd

He's cocky, to boot. I'm beginning to think less and less highly of him. As a matter of fact, I have a feeling he IS behind all this.
Agatha:
Edmund? Yes, I do quite a bit of business with Edmund... But that's really no concern of yours.

I keep finding interesting things. I think it was Edmund.
I concur that this was a double post. THE ROBOTS MADE ME DO IT
Mid-Afternoon bump for TRUTH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas