No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 >

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
The Undead Suitor
and whoa this was an artist's first REI?

first off the block and its better than any of the s**t the other regular REI artists pump out

can reirei just...outright...replace mishiri

doubt anyone would notice

or care

I object to that! Mishiri does make some good stuff still. (Like the brown hair from petit cherie)

But I want to see more of Reirei no doubt.

Shade

I...well I'm admittedly disappointed in the finale, but I still am in full favor for this REI. Good weapons, good hair and face mods (though the forced grins took from that personally), a good motorcycle post, and a fantastic background. Nox's shirt is definitely my favorite of the poses, and a red recolor I think would be fantastic.

For a first REI, this was a very good one. I expect great things from this artist.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

CITY BACKGROUND CITY BACKGROUND CITY BACKGROUND

AND A ******** MOTORBIKE

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Loved this REI in general. So I'll be keeping it for a while 3nodding

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Druddigon
The Undead Suitor

first off the block and its better than any of the s**t the other regular REI artists pump out

can reirei just...outright...replace mishiri

doubt anyone would notice

or care

I object to that! Mishiri does make some good stuff still. (Like the brown hair from petit cherie)

But I want to see more of Reirei no doubt.

mishiris items have no soul

theres no..vision or inspiration

its "cute", its pastel, its detailed, it's stagnant

its a checklist and it's boooooooooooooooooooooooring

Buggy Mage

The Undead Suitor

I agree, it's amazing for a first attempt. We don't really have enough sport bikes of this caliber either. Especially one's we can ride on.
I thought the girl hairstyle was very original at least. There's way too much of the same going on in Gaia items, So I'm glad Reirei tried out an interesting style.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fire 0ak
The Undead Suitor

I agree, it's amazing for a first attempt. We don't really have enough sport bikes of this caliber either. Especially one's we can ride on.
I thought the girl hairstyle was very original at least. There's way too much of the same going on in Gaia items, So I'm glad Reirei tried out an interesting style.

The only thing bad about this situation is that if she keeps up the pace with quality REI's like this, she's going to be too popular to work on REI's anymore and be moved somewhere else like Fayren.

Quick, everyone act like they don't care and we can keep her.

Hardcore Muse

This REI was so-so for me.
I loved the beginning for the boots, dress, and Vera's face but Vera's hair...eh not really sure about the color or the 'do itself.

Oh well. Reirei still did a bang up job for this being her first time so thank you very much Reirei. :3

Ladykiller

Once I saw the boots I knew I had to have this REI. Even though the finale poses didn't interest me much, I know I'll be keeping this because of Vera's face and boots. emotion_kirakira Thank you reirei~~

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Nice finale, I especially like the wigs.

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
OMFGGGGG
BEST REI
GOOD ON YOU, REIREI heart

seriously though
asflksafdjpasdlfkas
the bike and the background and Knox's HAIR and the streaks and aslfkasldfkjasdf
I do not really care for Vera's hair, but I honestly think that is the only pose I won't use at some point from this rei (other than maybe slater's face oops)
but seriously I
it's all gorgeous
especially the bike
card games on motorcycles
really disappointing i saved a lot of gold from this

Hot Dog

I love this hair so much. ;u;

Vicious Mage

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Loved the boots but decided it wasn't worth it, until tonight when that purple hair came out :]

Fluffy Creature

Best REI for me.
Sure, several of the poses I'll never use, but the poses I will use are AMAZING.
Such a good job Reirei!

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
The hairs saved it, for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash